🛡️5️⃣ Fantastic 5 missing / not showing up?

Options

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,810 Legend
    Options

Hello @KMY4 unfortunately there is no way back to being on a random team once you have been a member of a custom team.

Your only choices are to create your own, or join a new team.

• Pattyt67
    Pattyt67 Posts: 247 Level 3
    Options

My sister sent me a screenshot of my team. I’m the owner and had a few more points to get to 7000. She sees my name. I’m in first place but my game just disappeared!!

• Pattyt67
    Options

I looked. It’s not in my features in settings!

• Alienscar
    Options

@José_Savelkoul you will notice a few more tags today. The issue is far more widespread than I thought.

As I have said before, when more than a handful of people complain about the same issue the issue can't then claimed to be 'random'. That is, the signs indicate that this is either a deliberate action taken by King, or an error in their coding that they aren't aware of.

• Alienscar
    edited March 2022
    Options

Whoa well done for getting that far in the game @Pattyt67 .

Don't worry the level 2 under your avatar in this forum indicates your community level, and not your game level.

• Pattyt67
    Options

So who helps us? This is not fair.

• José_Savelkoul
    José_Savelkoul Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options

It sure isn't fair @Pattyt67. I'd say it would be nice to see some kind of acknowledgement from King's people where it's said that they're looking into this problem. Is the Game Studio busy with working on this @Crazy Cat Lad???

• Alienscar
    Options

@Patty67 I am not sure about it being fair, but the situation is definitely frustrating. One reason this site exists is that it is supposed to be a way of getting feedback passed back to King regarding game issues. Nice in theory, but the reality is that this community seems to get ignored by the Managers and Moderators.

After four days this issue is well over due an update so as to inform everyone what is going on.

• Pattyt67
    Options

I mean it isn’t fair to not get my rewards I appreciate your input

• GordyF
    GordyF Posts: 191 Level 2
    edited March 2022
    Options

Commenting on a previous post....

The actions are deliberate without any shadow of a doubt.

Spouting the crap that any changes to the game are to enhance it .. The Admin and moderators need a good look at themselves Edited by CM:🤨Hold on a bit! Please remember to be sweet and kind - Check our House Rules Oh and don't forget the designers.

You contact them and you get the same old same old standard script ....Boring Boring + They never have a definitive answer for anything.

They ask for your feedback and never act on it.

While I'm on a rant lol how can so many levels be allocated 20 moves ... What fkn Algorithm decides that ?

Back to the F5 .... In place of mine they've given me ' Bubble trouble' , ' Candy Royal ' and ' Milestone challenge ' All unadulterated psh.

Saw someone " Reaching out " ( Standard phrase from King employees ) to CrazyCat ...

I Wouldn't hold your breath.

Catchya

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?