Chocolate Box - time limit to complete it but max amount of tasks you can complete in a day?

Options
twistedtulip
twistedtulip Posts: 1 Newbie

What kind of sense does that make?

it requires you complete each box within a certain time frame but it maxes out how many tasks you can complete on a day. They should get rid of the max amount you can complete in a day if they are going to give you a deadline to complete it by.

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,790 Legend
    Options

My understanding of the Chocolate Box @twistedtulip is that you can only complete one Box a day.

If you complete all four tasks in one day then that is fine, but if you fail to complete the Box in one day and you finish it on the next then this means that you can't finish the next Box that you start on the same day.

This is why most of us can only complete three tasks of new Box in one day. The reason being that we have just completed a Box that we started the day before.

• KimmyA1
    KimmyA1 Posts: 77 Level 2
    edited March 2022
    Options

I've tried in the past (when there weren't time limits for completion) leaving a new box sitting there for a couple of days before starting, but could still only do 3 tasks per day.

There was a brief period where I could do 4 in one day- a whole box- but I believe I was in a testing group which then ended.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?