⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush crashing on loading screen.

Options
Sims
Sims Posts: 1 Newbie

I have done updates on app and iphone software and did phone hard and soft restarts with no luck. Also I have not connected to my facebook account to save levels. How can I fix this and keep my progress? Thanks.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

Reinstalling would be the first step, but since you've not connected to Kingdom or Facebook your last hope at keeping your progress would be to back up you data using Apples iCloud service. These are the steps you'll need to follow:

Tap the Settings app on your device. Tap iCloud > Storage & Backup > Manage Storage. Select your device from the list, which will also show others devices if you're backing them up to your iCloud account. Find your game in the Backup Options list that appears and make sure it's set to On. If it's set to Off, tap it to toggle the switch to On. Go back to Storage & Backup and tap Back Up Now. Note that this will backup anything else that's set to On, not just the game.

This saves your game progress and in the event of any future issues you can restore the iCloud back up onto your device and your progress will be restored

After re-installing the game app, this link will tell you how to restore the game progress back: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1766

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?