⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

"There was a connection error. Try again in a bit"

Options

Answers

• SuperCT
    SuperCT Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I'm surprised you didn't lose any boosters. I lost all of them on Candy Crush when I did the reinstall. The other issue with the level is depending on when you find out about the connection error you may have been playing for a while. Fortunately if I have to reinstall I'm only about 5 levels behind were I was, which isn't too bad. I only realized there was a connection error when I tried to ask for lives. If I hadn't needed to do that I would have carried on playing unaware that I was no longer signed in to my account. I can see some people might find out late and be really bummed to see they're several levels behind, especially if they were hard levels.

• Banished
    Banished Posts: 82 Level 3
    Options

I was on level 10280 when I did the uninstall and I remained at that level upon reinstall. It could not have gone smoother . I was totally surprised as I had prepared myself for the worst. Happy crushing.

• ChristinaMiller
    ChristinaMiller Posts: 286 Level 3
    Options

I reinstalled soda... C.f. was fine but now it's not. So I guess I waited to long because now Soda is doing it again. Do I have to uninstall both games and loose out what I have gained Again.. CC I'm still not even close to 2000 yet. But I have worked my way back up to almost 1300. I looked at it as a trade off for being put back on level in Soda without all the extra credit I worked so hard for. That's been quite a while back. This really sucks. 😭

• JuGuL
    JuGuL Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same problem in my android, and now solved.

And when I want to share to this forum, i must register again. :D.

So, in my android phone, my candy cruah soda, cant connect to internet.

i browse internet with opera mini.

Then, I clear all history, data, n cookies in opera mini.

Then, tadaaa, it immedietly connect again, without uninstall the app, without restart.

Hoping helpfully,

Sorry for broken english. Haha

• samuramkashyap
    samuramkashyap Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Candy crush saga ko longing karne se there wasa a connection error. Try again in a bit kiyu bata raha hai

• Cassandra303
    Cassandra303 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

why can’t our boosters be saved in cases like this when we delete and reinstall, or get a new device and install? our levels and gold bars our but why not our boosters? that’s what we work hard for, i’d rather have them saved then my gold bars 🥺🥺

Signed, protégée of The Jelly Queen 👑 

🍬🍭🔨

• dcandyman1
    dcandyman1 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

i have same connection error on my computer only . iphone and ipad work fine. computer has me stuck 1000 levels behind.

• Vee981
    Vee981 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Why can't I purchase booster app store just keeps loading without access

• хадижат
    хадижат Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

I have a problem with the game, I can not connect to the Internet, please help

• OliviaDang
    OliviaDang Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?