⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Can't connect to server

Options
DaddyO-2
DaddyO-2 Posts: 23 Level 2
edited March 2022 in Support

First 2 days I have received the error message cannot connect to the store/server. I have been unable to access extending play on levels and having to restart. I also was u able to claim my daily prize for 2 days recei g the message don't worry everything is being g held u til contact with the server is regained. Then today after 152 days of continuous play this morning I started at day 1. This is unacceptable. I have lost too much when I changed phones and now it seems to be a conti using pattern. How do we get the server issue resolved and how do I regain my play status

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,652 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and welcome to the King Community

You need to reinstall the game app after uninstalling to get the solution. Uninstalling the game app will cause you to lose all stored booster and unsaved levels

You will find more details HERE.

• DaddyO-2
    DaddyO-2 Posts: 23 Level 2
    edited March 2022
    Options

Edited by CM:🤨Hold on a bit! Please remember to be sweet and kind - Check our House Rules

So why pay for boosters you are going to always lose so easily. There has got to be a better way to resolve this issue without me losing everything I've earned or bought.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?