Feedback on levels 11 286 - 11 330!

Comments

• Philippos_Kli
    Philippos_Kli Posts: 42 Level 2

As another user mentioned level 11323 impossible to pass right now. Very few moves too much things to do. Please fix as soon as possible

• Lmpy
    Lmpy Posts: 56 Level 2

Level 11314 also needs the number of moves put back up to a winnable level.

• justafoo
    justafoo Posts: 32 Level 2

11329 seems to be a joke. I cannot even get half the target. :(

• Philippos_Kli
    Philippos_Kli Posts: 42 Level 2

Yes level 11329 is a joke so many days passed nothing has changed...come on candy crush team ☹️

• Helicalprime
    Helicalprime Posts: 55 Level 2

11314 really ridiculous Form 30 to 15 moves…

• ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3

329 now has 25 moves but same level designed. I had accumulated 35 extra moves, so used 10 gold bars. Needed 31 of the 35 to complete it.

As a consolation, 11 330 is ok.

Can't wait for the next batch.

• justafoo
    justafoo Posts: 32 Level 2
    edited March 2022

Yeah, I saw they added 5 extra moves to 319. It won't make much of a difference. I am out of gold bars, out of luck... stuck.

This is becoming more and more common. Definitely not as fun to play as it used to be :(

• yochai
    yochai Posts: 29 Level 2

Ever since somewhere around level 10,800 or so - something drastically changed in this game.

Levels have frequently become either impossible, impossible without tons of boosters, or impossible even with tons of boosters (e.g. 11329).

I'm not new to the game, as you can imagine by the level I'm on.

I used to finish the 45 new levels every week.

I understand that changes were made to increase revenue. For me - that is disgusting.

I'd like to see more transparency from King : post a level - say 11329 - with statistics of those who passed it - how many gold bars were used, how many boosters, how many extra levels, and how many tries. The most ridiculous thing for me is that this level isn't even marked as especially difficult. It's actually a "regular" type difficulty level. That's really sad.

• pebbles2497
    pebbles2497 Posts: 54 Level 2

Everyone is right 11329 is a joke. They make them completely impossible. Don't mind a challenge but at least make it somewhat feasible. Many levels changed to make it impossible. Shouldn't be changing levels once it is first put out in my opinion.

• yochai
    yochai Posts: 29 Level 2

Level 11329 seems to have been nerfed - so now it seems it's actually somehow possible - though will still require boosters and gold bars. It all seems a scam to me - since these levels that are nerfed - no one says "you're right - we made a mistake", no one says "let's give you back the gold bars and boosters we wrongfully took from you while we knew the level was impossible". They just keep on rolling in their own ways. It all seems really wrong in my opinion.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?