Feedback on levels 11 421 - 11 465!

Options

Comments

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

The third episode is so, so bad.

Eventually got close enough on 11456 that a UFO did the job. 11459 is absolutely appalling, yet another level saturated with toffee swirls, party booster was needed here. 11462 is similarly appalling, and i have now run out of boosters so am stuck here.

This is a disgraceful set of levels this week, and in no way at all resembles a game, or fun. It is merely a 'who has the biggest pile of boosters' contest. Even the novelty of the wrubbish wrapper has worn off, and it's presence in levels like 11459 and 11462 simply makes already dreadful levels even worse.

• Michael-6
    Options

God help the poor mobile players who get the ruined version of these levels in a few weeks.

• Goldenswordz
    Goldenswordz Posts: 534 Level 3
    Options

The mobile version is easier after release now, rather than harder. They changed it a little while back

• Michael-6
    Options

Is that definitely the case? The comments on the weekly level threads suggest otherwise.

• santo_chris97
    santo_chris97 Posts: 1,494 Level 4
    edited March 2022
    Options

Still no new levels....

Maybe I get this week's levels next week and will be harder.

BTW, what's your app version number?

If it's same like me, there's a trouble in my account.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,864 Level 5
    Options

Still a checking things out and a playing different. Powers that be, I am looking at you with my big brown eyes and from this group here:

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

p.s. Is it real or is it Memorex?

• NancyDrew
    NancyDrew Posts: 88 Level 2
    Options

Being on a flight all day late Wednesday through Thursday, I wasn't able to start this weeks episodes until Thursday night. Did a handful and then started up again Friday afternoon. Everything had already changed to the dreaded 20 moves. Even one that previously had 38 moves. Seriously? Two days after release? Geez.

Also I play on laptop and desktop. Over 11000 episodes and they have always synced and updated. Not any more. Still have to update manually and games no longer sync. So I will have to play on one or the other. I've done all the usual remedies - logged out and in, restarted, cleared cache, etc. Nothing.

• Goldenswordz
    Goldenswordz Posts: 534 Level 3
    Options

Which level was previously 38 moves?

Also #JusticeFor6ColoredLevels. They're severely overestimated and deserve a comeback

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,864 Level 5
    edited March 2022
    Options

@NancyDrew I play on my laptop and PC too. Finished the new levels last night on my laptop. Had only been playing on my laptop. Was very surprised to see on my PC it showed me back on level 11421.

I cannot say that this has never happened to me before, but it has probably been 3 to 4 years since this particular problem has occurred ! I have been playing CCS since July 2013.

p.s. I am stinking on the situation.... Really do not want to replay the levels!

• NancyDrew
    NancyDrew Posts: 88 Level 2
    Options

@Scooterpie and @Goldenswordz

golden...I do not remember which level. It may have been 34 moves, but the point is, it was a ridiculous amount to lower in such a short time.

Scoot...well I don't mean to say I'm glad it happened to you also, but at least I know it's not just a situation for me. I have tried everything. rebooted, logged out and in, checked for updates, cleared cache, etc. I contacted King. I am eagerly awaiting their generic response LOL

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?