Options
dopje
dopje Posts: 985 Level 2

pooh pooh why are levels 11331 to 11353 so hard. some levels are just not attainable. It's annoying when you keep having to wait for them to fall into place.

Comments

• Pattyt67
    Pattyt67 Posts: 247 Level 3
    Options

I’m on 11353 and it isn’t possible with 21 moves and no boosters. Why do they do this? It is a lack of interest in us as players of their game. Sad

• dopje
    dopje Posts: 985 Level 2
    Options

exactly what you say. 11353 failed to get through. impossible with 21 moves.

• Pattyt67
    Options

I’m trying but not enjoying it. Tired of getting less moves and harder boards. You’d think they’d do the opposite. If the leaders are doing great start them with harder stuff and lighten it because they can’t get past the level. I’m wondering who the brains of this outfit is. They need to play this level and show us how. Bet they can’t and I’m sure this is on purpose. You don’t accidentally continue to cheat people out of moves and make boards harder. It’s deliberate and it’s mean spirited!

• Elsietlc137
    Elsietlc137 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I think is just stupid. How can a 21 moves complete 11353.

• Pattyt67
    Options

I did pass that level. Finally. With 35 extra moves and a lot of lives! I am now on level 11374 that others had 30 moves. 20 hours ago someone had 20 moves and passed with tons of boosters. I now have 17 moves!!! Soooo unfair! I may have to quit the game to keep any shred of dignity! Why in 20 hours would they drop the moves again? The first players used their 30 moves!! They need to fix these ongoing problems. Their bias in favor of the first players. I was very close to the first ones but they put a division in months ago. Now I’m in constant wait mode. I’m ashamed of King for allowing this. And my fantastic five!

• justafoo
    justafoo Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options

Stuck too! Soo annoying!

i

i am so mad at myself, I used my last 10 bars yesterday to buy 23 more moves… I thought I had 2 more moves but it was my last move. I had 1 square left to complete the level :(( plenty of lollipops… totally missed it was my last move. Now stuck here and nowhere close to passing :(

• Pattyt67
    Options

I am so sorry! I have done the same thing to myself. They make the game totally frustrating for those of us that seem to be used as Guinea pigs for King. Well lab rats may be a better choice. They don’t care if we make it! Sad

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?