Have lost 100 progress levels in Candy Crush after getting my phone back from repairs

Natalie_Cary
Natalie_Cary Posts: 6 Level 2

PLEASE HELP! I am really frustrated. 

I sent my iPhone in for repairs a little while ago and carried on playing Candy Crush on my temporary phone (also iPhone) without any hassles - when I logged in to my account, my progress had been saved and I continued from where I left off. 

Got my repaired phone back and when I logged in to my CC account, I had lost about 100 levels. I was on the very last level of the saga (I can't remember exactly what level, but I think it was around 1524) before the most recent update and now I am all the way back at level 1405 again. I have also lost all of my boosters (which I have been collecting and saving for months now).

Is there anyway to fix this? I have been irritated because I should definitely not have to go through all of these levels again when I have already cleared them. And now that I have lost all of my boosters, I am even more annoyed. This shouldn't happen when my account (not through Facebook) should save my progress! I have changed phones and devices before since I started playing CC two years ago, and have never had anything like this. 

PLEASE, PLEASE HELP!

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

Do you still have the second iPhone you used to get level 1524?

• Natalie_Cary

Yes I do.

Sorry, I have just checked and I got to level 1446. I still have all of my boosters etc. on the temporary iPhone.

• Natalie_Cary

Yes I do.Sorry, I have just checked and I got to level 1446. I still have all of my boosters etc. on the temporary iPhone.
  • Natalie_Cary

Any feedback? Please? I would really appreciate your help.
  • StuckInATree

Is it connected to your Facebook or Kingdom account? If it's Facebook, make sure you have the latest version of the App installed, you can check for that in the App Store. You're progress should be synced to FB after that, what I would do is quickly check on FB on a PC if you can and see if your progress is the same there. If it is, just uninstall the game from your new phone, reinstall and reconnect.

Boosters and messages are device specific so it's normal you won't see those, they will stay on your temp phone so you may as well use them up.

Let me know how it goes!

• Natalie_Cary

Thanks for the response. No - I haven't connected it to my Facebook account, it's just my Kingdom account. 

Is there any way to sort it out without connecting to Facebook?

Not sure what you mean re boosters being device specific - when I went from my new phone to my temporary phone, my boosters were still available?

I have deleted the app from my phone, reinstalled it, then logged in again and the issue is still not fixed.

• StuckInATree

Ah ok I didn't realise you were connecting to Kingdom, wise option by the way! If that's the case, I take your game on the old phone is still currently connected to kingdom right? If it is i'd disconnect and reconnect again just in case. Then go to King.com and log in there and see if your progress goes up to 1524, if it does you'll know it's definitely saved on server and it'll be matter of trying different troubleshooting on your new phone to get that progress synced to it. Check and let me know!

• Natalie_Cary

Ahh - I was being silly. I hadn't logged in on my old phone so I wasn't playing in "my account" - I was just playing on my phone. Set up a new account on my old phone which then synced to the server. Then logged into this new account on my new phone and it took me back to the level I was supposed to be at.

Unfortunately have lost all my boosters which sucks, but I'd rather that that redo all those levels. 

Thanks for your help!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?