gold bars disappeared

Chris_Jones
Chris_Jones Posts: 3 Newbie

Describe your question in  detail here (at least 80 characters please)I my gold bars of disappeared how do I get them back

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3

Hi Chris,

If you didn´t use your gold bars to purchase in-game items, then maybe check with others around you, in case you share your mobile for game play.

If that´s what happened, then I´d suggest you revise your security settings on your phone. That´s what I would do, especially with children around!  

• Chris_Jones

Hi Chris,

If you didn´t use your gold bars to purchase in-game items, then maybe check with others around you, in case you share your mobile for game play.

If that´s what happened, then I´d suggest you revise your security settings on your phone. That´s what I would do, especially with children around!  

I am the only one who has and plays the game
  • David_Cooker
    David_Cooker Posts: 1 Newbie

Sometimes you can use the restore purchase option even if you didn't buy your gold bars. But this is best done as soon as they go missing. And as long as you know for sure that nobody else used them.

• Chris_Jones

I was told I used them for jokers ( no idea what those are). And used them. ( no idea how). I am guessing it's one of those pop up screens and I hit something in error.  I need to move on to something else.  Appreciate the responses

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?