⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I receive lives from friends but they never get added to my total lives. It says they are full at 5.

Options

I accept the lives everyday but they are never added, Is this how it is suppose to work? My ID# is ID: 6370448035. Could you please tell me what is up with this. Thank you.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

There's nothing up, it's just because the maximum amount of lives you can stock is 5 so you'r better of clicking on the lives when you need them. Remember that when you close the game down you lose all messages so don't forget to be a good neighbour and accept all lives even if you're fully stocked, as the person who sent you a life will receive one back which creates a better flow!

• INDiana_
    INDiana_ Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Denise,  do NOT accept these lives when you log in.  Just play as usual.  Once your 5 lives have been used and the level is closed, and envelope will appear in the top right hand corner.  Click it.

There are those lives you didn't accept when you logged in, ready and waiting for you to use. Now, click them to give your self AND your friends those lives.

Have fun.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?