All my King games will not down load, Candy Crush stops at 68% Soda will go all the way to 100%.

Sandie_
Sandie_ Posts: 1 Newbie

Candy Crush stops loading at 68% Soda stops at 100% and never goes to the game.  I am scared to uninstall it because I don't know if it will update me to the level I am on or restart me.  Help! 

Best Answer

• Errol_Satz
    Errol_Satz Posts: 61 Level 3
    Answer ✓

King customer service replied to my email about the issue (after eight days) and it looks like the only thing a user can do is be patient. They wrote: 

"It seems that we have a slight technical issue with Candy Crush Saga which is unfortunately impacting your game play.Rest assured however that our developers are already aware of this and are working hard to find a resolution as quickly as possible."

Answers

• Errol_Satz

I have this, too. Was not helped by viewing the thread Combo suggested. I followed all the usual steps: made sure browsers and plugins are up to date, cleared cache and cookies, log in and out, reboot computer, etc. and still stuck loading at 68%.  Now, what's different is I used a friend's log in and using it the game loads on the same computer with the same software with no problem at all. I tried mine once again, same problem. I have one other friend with this problem. Have not tried that friend's log in on my computer but she has tried other browsers and computers and Candy Crush Saga stops loading at 68% for her too. It really does not seem to be on the user's end. I'm playing at King.com. The only other game I play (Farm Heroes Saga) loads fine.

• xxxx13
    xxxx13 Posts: 2 Newbie

I have this, too. Was not helped by viewing the thread Combo suggested. I followed all the usual steps: made sure browsers and plugins are up to date, cleared cache and cookies, log in and out, reboot computer, etc. and still stuck loading at 68%.  Now, what's different is I used a friend's log in and using it the game loads on the same computer with the same software with no problem at all. I tried mine once again, same problem. I have one other friend with this problem. Have not tried that friend's log in on my computer but she has tried other browsers and computers and Candy Crush Saga stops loading at 68% for her too. It really does not seem to be on the user's end. I'm playing at King.com. The only other game I play (Farm Heroes Saga) loads fine.

I'm having exactly the same problem. Playing on king.com and have done everything that you have done too. Doesn't make sense. I wish someone from King would actually look inot this as many people still seem to be having the same problem
  • Errol_Satz
    Answer ✓

King customer service replied to my email about the issue (after eight days) and it looks like the only thing a user can do is be patient. They wrote: 

"It seems that we have a slight technical issue with Candy Crush Saga which is unfortunately impacting your game play.Rest assured however that our developers are already aware of this and are working hard to find a resolution as quickly as possible."

• Tristan_C_Heiss
    Tristan_C_Heiss Posts: 3 Newbie

the answer is they dont know or care.

• Tristan_C_Heiss
    Tristan_C_Heiss Posts: 3 Newbie

yeah sems only a few of us effected are complaining..i have another freind who just quit trying..my self i just check once a week..but after this week i will remove the games and find others to play ..they take up space on my comp for nothing and if they arent fixing it? screw em..

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?