AlphaBetty has not loaded for several weeks now!

Options
Christine_Peirce
Christine_Peirce Posts: 3 Newbie

AlphaBetty just stays on loading and has been like this for weeks and weeks. Any technical reason?

Answers

• sconesr
    sconesr Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

I don't have an answer, but I have been asking the same question for weeks now. I have had no answers from the King people and I think they just don't care. I've basically given up on the game, but I check every now and then to see if it will load. 

• Christine_Peirce
    Options

Trying all day to send a complaint to king and I get this message... :(There was an error. Try again later.

• Christine_Peirce
    Options

I don't have an answer, but I have been asking the same question for weeks now. I have had no answers from the King people and I think they just don't care. I've basically given up on the game, but I check every now and then to see if it will load. 

Thanks Sucker. There are so many people out there who are having the same problem apparently, at least I know it's not only me. I hope they fix the problem soon and I am not surprised that you have had no response fro KING.
  • Lisa-9
    Lisa-9 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I've also been having the same thing.  Never goes past one dot on the loading bar :(

• Sue_Golder_Coke
    Sue_Golder_Coke Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I have had this problem for months.  Every once in awhile I will ask for an answer but I have never received one.  They don't care.  I can play fine on RoyalKing.com but not on facebook, which makes no sense.  It is the same game.  Maybe someday there will be an answer but by that time we will all be gone because they clearly do not care about any of us.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?