⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why are hard levels designed to waste your time?

Options
Robert_Demers
Robert_Demers Posts: 16 Level 2

The hard levels in the most recent highest level games are "impossible" (as in not possible) to beat for the first 10+ tries and then the algorithms change and they almost complete themselves. People aren't stupid and you're going to lose your most loyal players/testers if you don't stop this style of coding. Our time has value too and no one wants to be wasting it.

Best Answer

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

The algorithms change? Really? That's just ridiculous. And are you really saying that the game is only worth playing if you can guarantee beating every level within the first ten attempts? Your time has value? Apparently not if you can afford to waste it on absurd whines like this one!

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

The algorithms change? Really? That's just ridiculous. And are you really saying that the game is only worth playing if you can guarantee beating every level within the first ten attempts? Your time has value? Apparently not if you can afford to waste it on absurd whines like this one!

• Robert_Demers
    Options

What I'm saying speaks for itself and I guarantee you it wasn't asking for your trolling opinion.

• Butters
    Butters Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Another useless snarky comment (1 of 95) by Baz James. May your boosters vanish.
  • cherryblossoms
    cherryblossoms Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

I get what you mean and I agree with you, especially with Candy Crush Soda Saga - at least in Candy Crush Saga I can pass the hard levels with a booster or two at the end of the level. I almost never use boosters in Soda Saga (not gonna spend real money on FB games) and some of the levels are rigged (like when you see your heart/life decrease before the level even starts) It takes forever to beat a hard level there, so I feel less motivation to play CCSS than with the other CC game. Then when the game finally decides to let me beat the level, all of a sudden it's much easier to complete it! Well to answer your question, I guess hard levels are meant to be hard to beat and to make you waste your money on boosters or else you can take forever to beat it. I'm on level 1102 and 518 btw.

• cherryblossoms
    cherryblossoms Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

^ lol @ Butters. Who the heck chose this as the correct answer? Obviously there is truth in what OP is saying, it shouldn't take you 1000 levels to figure out that the levels are fixed. Most of the time you have to rely on luck for the game.
  • Robert_Demers
    Options

Hard levels should be hard yes, but not impossible.

• Zee-2
    Zee-2 Posts: 43 Level 2
    Options

Yes it is rigged. They change moves so people buy the boosters. They need to pay for all the lawsuits that they have pending. Used to be a fun game not any more. Very frustrating.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?