I didn't get credit for a level?

Options
DeliaLupum
DeliaLupum Posts: 2 Newbie

I've been playing on level 95 of candy crush saga for a few days now and i just beat, i  had to get all the ingredients. I got them both, the check marks showed up, but I didn't enter sugar rush and it told me i failed the level. what''s up?

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

Without video or at least a screen capture it's going to be next to impossible to say what's going on. have you tried playing the level again since the incident? Is it still performing in the same way? I just played the level at king.com without any problems so have you maybe considered that option?

• DeliaLupum
    DeliaLupum Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I've been playing it since, with no success, no shocker there, it's still playing the same way, IDK what happened i should have screen shotted it but i didn't think of it at the time. Oh well, I'll just have to try to beat it again

• MamaElias
    MamaElias Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

It could be that you did not score enough to reach the 1st star. I just replayed that level to check it out. I got both ingredients, but only barely scored high enough. Getting both ingredients on its own does not win the game, the score is also a factor.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?