Candy crush saga level 1723

Options
Rennie_Reddy
Rennie_Reddy Posts: 3 Newbie

No matter how many colour bombs, striped candies or sweet wrappers are made the score hardly increases. Is there a problem with the scoring?

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

Nope. Scoring is fine. It looks like you're not getting anywhere because the target is so high. It is achievable but you need a massive slice of luck toward the end in gaining a colour bomb/striped candy when all obstructions have been cleared and there is a lot of the striped candy's colour on the board. Boosters are a help but only if you can retain the special candies they give you until late in the game. If you've got a few gold bars in stock (remember you can obtain them for free) to buy an extra 15 secs when you're just short of the target that will probably come into play too. That's how I beat it anyway.

• rmur23
    rmur23 Posts: 125 Level 2
    Options

yea i just got to this one and got 4 color bombs and didnt get close.  seems like another impossible level

• slavffl
    slavffl Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

I've played this level like 60 times already and I haven't gotten close.  They make these timed levels impossibly difficult for no good reason.

• Tamar_Fagin
    Tamar_Fagin Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I guess its just a level you have to play over and over and over again ad nauseam, until you get a lucky board. Maybe they will reduce the target as they have before. Maybe once it comes out on android it might be easier. Maybe not. Maybe I should find a better way to spend my time.

Bottom line is I'm very bored...not even frustrated, just disgusted... and definitely not having fun any more. 

• Kevin_Mowlam
    Kevin_Mowlam Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited May 2016
    Options

I´m stuck on this lvl as well. managed to get 23k earlier :-)

And it´s not even classed as a hard level.lol

• Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

King (Activision) needs to generate more revenue so they are making the levels increasingly impossible.  You don't expect to play for free now do you?

• tomtom
    tomtom Posts: 32 Level 2
    edited May 2016
    Options

Played this level for over a week. At least a hundred games. High Score was 80K with most scores under 20K. I got a hundred gold bars to buy extra time if I ever get close to 120K. If you have gotten this far,  you know that this is just another "impossible" board that will require a Lucky Board and using boosters. King has figured out that these timed boards are making money and people are willing to pay up to get past these levels. Reading ahead there is another impossible timed board looming immediately ahead. The future is more stupid impossible timed boards. No fun. No skill. Waste of time. Time to quit.

• Iluvgames
    Iluvgames Posts: 132 Level 3
    Options

I'm sorry and I'm not one to say this kind of stuff, but this level SUCKS!!!!  So friggin frustrating!  Waste of my time and NO fun at all!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?