iPad Air 2 will not sync with Facebook

Alicia_Murphy
Alicia_Murphy Posts: 3 Newbie

I just completed level 650 on iPad.  I go to my Facebook page I am on Level 638. My iPhone 6+ is Level 638.  I have logged out of Facebook on mobile app and reconnected.  I have check for update all updates are done.  I have check my iPad its self is up todate!!!  I even went as far to delete the app and yes lost my progress on iPad and lives everything.  WHY will my iPad not sync?? I have seen video done all and still not syncing!! If I could just pick FB friend on mobile app I could care less but to advance with tickets that is not a option on phone so I go to FB because it is easier I can just pick FB friends who play!!!! PLEASE HELP I am at a loss.

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi Alicia- Welcome to King Care!

I agree, playing is much more fun with friends. Let's try and get you back on your sweet track! Please could you try these steps below and let me know how you get on? 

-Delete the Facebook app and the game app on your device again

-Close all tabs in Safari and clear the browser cache by going to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data

-Turn off the device and wait about 30 seconds to clear the cache

-Turn on the device again and download the game again from App Store (but not the Facebook app)

-Open Safari and log in to the correct Facebook account through the browser -Open the game and reconnect it to Facebook

Have a sweet day! 

• Alicia_Murphy

I did all that you asked I played last night on my iPad got up this morning and they are NOT syncing with my computer Facebook even though the check mark is green on my ipad.  I still do not have the Facebook app on my iPad logged out and back in

• Alicia_Murphy

Hi Alicia- Welcome to King Care!

I agree, playing is much more fun with friends. Let's try and get you back on your sweet track! Please could you try these steps below and let me know how you get on? 

-Delete the Facebook app and the game app on your device again

-Close all tabs in Safari and clear the browser cache by going to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data

-Turn off the device and wait about 30 seconds to clear the cache

-Turn on the device again and download the game again from App Store (but not the Facebook app)

-Open Safari and log in to the correct Facebook account through the browser -Open the game and reconnect it to Facebook

Have a sweet day! 

IT DID NOT WORK It still is not syncing I played on my iPad all night and today I get on computer to play and once again they are not synced. I still did not put the FB app on my ipad I loged out and logged back in on Candy crush and not working!!! Please fix this issue!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?