[FOR EVERYONE'S ATTENTION] Nostalgia and few ideeas should be back in the game.

Options
AndreiIvanescu
AndreiIvanescu Posts: 24 Level 2

Hello all, i just wanted to make a discusion about players who playing Candy Crush for almost a decade.

Personally playing from 2013 i'm a nostalgia person.....Who remembering the Timed Level, Moves Level, Candy Misteries, Raimbow Candies, Toffe Tornado blocker or even the music for Level Orders who someone decide to remove the music from the game.

First, let's talk about the old design blockers. Personally the old design was detailing and every blocker has a unique design property. Today all blockers are just very simple and that's it. Well i still like the new design so i don't mind about that.

The second thing and very important is about the caracters and episodes. I old days in every episode we haved the story caracters and Tiffi helping others caracters like: Benny, Milly, Misty etc (cute scnenes)... you can check out about in this link: https://candycrush.fandom.com/wiki/Character

Come one, the game has repeatedly only 4 episodes design: Fantastic Forest, Chocolates Mountains, Candy Town and Lemonade Lake. Personally is very boring just see the same thing over and over again. No new colors, designs, new episode names or new caracters. I don't find a excuse because after removing the HTML5 version (Flash) in 2020, something more could be done. More things cand be found here: https://candycrush.fandom.com/wiki/Episode

-MUSIC LEVELS

The level order he had his own music, the same situation is the ingredient level and timed level. The jelly music level can be found also in moved level. Now all song has been swaped and the order music was removed. Hopefully, this will be somehow reworked like in old days.

Well maybe for those who read this discussion to me may think I'm fool and that it has no relevance. But for a player who has been playing for almost a decade, everything starts to be very general and devoid of imagination and new ideas. And I would like, and maybe you too, for this game to go as it was in the good old days.

I did not ask for changes, I do not force anyone and I just try to make an opinion and a request to developers with the old players to try if there is any possibility that certain things will be back! This game has to be as fun as it is now and trying to captivate with this features how was in back days, not to be a repetitive over and over again.

Thank you for your attention and i'm sorry for bad english. I'm trying very much to improve myself.

Thank you and greetings from Romania!

Old order level and the music with old blocker design:

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?