Why doesn't King create a new game that features only timed levels?

Options
Joyce_E_Angona
Joyce_E_Angona Posts: 1 Newbie

I've been reading a lot about people (myself included) complaining about the numerous timed levels in the upper levels of the game. Personally, i play the games as a form of relaxation, and do not like the rushed feeling of trying to beat a timed level. Especially when they are so difficult, and you can not even get close most of the time. I think King should create another game and just feature the timed levels. This way, players can play timed if they want, but have a more relaxed game with the original games. (Just stop adding the timed levels)

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

I keep having to remind people that the first timed level in the 'original game' as you call it comes in the first 50 levels. So I have to ask why if you only play for relaxation and don't like to be rushed you kept on playing at that point and only noticed this 'problem' 1000+ levels later. Here's an idea. Why don't King create a whole mess of games that have no timed levels at all so you can enjoy the relaxed and relaxing play you so enjoy? Oh wait ... they did ... pretty much all of the range except this one, in fact. Yet this is the one you choose to play (and moan about). Hmm. If only there was a solution to that mighty conundrum ....

• Spring_Ho
    Spring_Ho Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

Can King not create any timed level please, my hand gets cramp to play level 1859!!! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?