Comments

• CandyLV
    CandyLV Posts: 156 Level 2
    Options

11695, 20 moves, really?

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

The disconnect between the windows 10 release feedback and the reality of the levels is absolutely astonishing. You cannot afford to fall behind at all.

Almost every single level in the first episode is very hard or impossible.

In mine, 11691, 11692, 11694, 11695, 11697 and 11698 are marked as hard/super hard. The designation of super hard has flipped back and forth between 11695 and 11698 in my game too. In addition, 11700, 11701, 11703 and 11704 are all hard too, but not (currently) indicated.

The revisions being made by the designers are completely unreasonable, unfair, but definitely a reflection of the absolute psychopaths designing the game these days.

• Michael-6
    Options

Can level 11704 immediately have the full 29 moves restored that were in the first version of the level? It currently has 20 moves and cannot be completed.

Can @LindQ and her mates please test the levels before they are released? Is that too much to ask from a level designer? Ensuring that the levels can be completed should be a fairly basic requirement of a level designer one would think?

• Michael-6
    Options

Any chance of an explanation here @LindQ or @Crazy Cat Lad ? This is the feedback thread, correct? Some feedback would be much appreciated.

Anyway. Level 11713. Please can one of you at King justify this?

Four rows of triple liquorice curl fencing versus two in the original. And ten less moves to clear it all.

You have made the level at least twice as hard and then taken a third of the moves away.

What is going on?

Original:

Present version which is impossible

• CandyLV
    edited May 2022
    Options

I have been stuck on 11707 for several days now, this level is just not possible without any boosters, it's not possible even with a color bomb and candy/stripe combo to begin with. I went back to play some of the previous levels, I cannot pass any of them, they all seem impossible. If that's the case, why don't King simply make this game a paid game, you have to pay in order to play, I think that might be simpler.

• Allsportsmom3b
    Allsportsmom3b Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I’ve been playing for years, when you decide to make this a enjoyable pastime again, I may play levels are ridiculously hard! No longer a free game!!!

• jjoonn
    jjoonn Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

any solution for 11713 without using gold bars for extra moves?

• jjoonn
    jjoonn Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

no feedback yet or explanation about level 11713?

• Just4Fun2022
    Just4Fun2022 Posts: 57 Level 2
    Options

11695 not solvable

Too difficult. Very different on YouTube than mine. I hope it will be improved. You can't beat the game like that.

• CandyLV
    Options

Hi King engineers, please demonstrate how you can pass 11713 without any boosters, I can't get anywhere close even with multiple boosters selected at the very beginning (2 color bomb, candy/stripe combo, and fish)!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?