Lost my levels

L_dawson
L_dawson Posts: 1 Newbie

I was on. Level 1630 or higher, I connected to Facebook to sync with my iPod but it reset to level 1. I have been playing for a few years and don't want to start again. Is there anything I can do?? I have tried the yellow icon but my email address isn't recognised!!

Best Answer

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi L dawson- Thanks for posting on King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. 

Have a lovely week! :-)

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Answer ✓

Hi L dawson- Thanks for posting on King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. 

• Sajida_Sidat
    Sajida_Sidat Posts: 2 Newbie

I have lost my levels when I was on 1160 even though I logged into my king email account 

• Cezdiamond

Hi @ Sajida- I am sorry that you have also been experiencing a problem. I will send you a private message too, please click on the envelope icon. 

Thanks! 

• Joe_Gatta
    Joe_Gatta Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi I lost my levels as well. Can something be done to help?

• Cezdiamond

Hi @ Joe- I am sorry that you have also been experiencing a problem. I will send you a private message too, please click on the envelope icon. 

Thanks! 

• Kim_D._Harris
    Kim_D._Harris Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi I lost my levels as well. Can something be done to help?

Me too
  • Charismahen
    Charismahen Posts: 1 Newbie

I'm having this issue and getting no response when I send in my plight via the contact form (I've sent in 2 or 3 times in the past month). I created an account on my mobile phone to save my progress knowing I was headed for a new phone.  I inexplicably went from level 1099 to level 34 when I signed back in on my tablet and then again on my new phone. I am not having this problem with candy crush soda. I was able to access my progress where I left off on both my tablet and my new phone.  Please help! 

• Cezdiamond

Hi Charismahen- Thanks for posting on King Care I am sorry that you have lost your progress, I can understand your frustration. I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen. 

Have a lovely weekend! 

• Veronica_Dunn
    Veronica_Dunn Posts: 5 Level 2

I too have sent you guys many help questions of why I was at level 1925 and sent back to level 1. I have tryed uninstalling and logging out. No one seems to want to get back with me to fix this problem! Help me please!
  • Anahi_Corral
    Anahi_Corral Posts: 1 Newbie

I was on. Level 1660 or higher, I connected to Facebook to sync with my iPhone  but it reset to level 1. I have been playing for a few years , I spend so much time and money and don't want to start again. Is there anything You can do for me? I have tried Anything but nothing works , plz help me!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?