Scrolling through events options very hard

Options
2»

Comments

• PetMice1
    PetMice1 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Hi @wykoon and all in this discussion. I did make further contact and was asked to send another link to discussions and videos about the scrolling difficulties that we have in Events menu, this would then be sent again to the technical department. I had a brief reply that they were working on it. Today, after a recent update, I found a new menu in the Events section that involved little scrolling at all and I found it very easy to use. Whether it is as a result of our discussions I don’t know, but thanks anyway, it is a great improvement and I hope you agree. Well done to the techies!

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,712 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there @PetMice1 I'm so sorry for missing your replies here.

I'm happy that you managed to get in touch with the techie guy on that issue and now the scrolling issue seems to have been fixed. Your persistency and co-operation do pay off! Glad that you've updated me on this!

I haven't update my game yet due to storage issue of my device but so far I haven't had any scrolling issue in the game with Android. So I can safely said that it's the device compatibility issue with the app and I concur with you that the techie guys have done a great job in fixing that issue!

Thank you again for the updates and apologise for missing your earlier tag!

Have a great day and happy gaming! 👍😊😊😊

• colourbird
    colourbird Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

Over a year later and this is still a problem for me and my ipad pro 12.9.

I don't recall it ever working properly despite many updates over the last year.

• PetMice1
    PetMice1 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

At first I thought it was fixed with the new Events menu, but as more events are being added (so you have to scroll) it’s clear that the same problem persists on my 12.9” iPad Pro, too. It’s hard to stop on the required event as you scroll because everything whizzes past. Sometime, though, I can scroll very very slowly and select the event I want. And it’s worth scrolling in both directions. Annoying, as you say colourbird, we have had the issue for years now. It is an iPad Pro thing so the elves won’t find it without an iPad Pro.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?