Please today when I opened my game it there to level one I was at level 2330. What can I do? I'm us

I'm playing on iPad 

and today when I opened the game it started on level 1

h e l p !!!

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi Yaniv-sean. Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely weekend!

• Veronica_Dunn
    Veronica_Dunn Posts: 5 Level 2

Hi Yaniv-sean. Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely weekend!

I am having the same problem. Help me!
  • Imran_Imran
    Imran_Imran Posts: 1 Newbie

Please today when I opened my game it there to level one I was at level more then 1200. What can I do? I'm us

• Sabrina_Durham
    Sabrina_Durham Posts: 2 Newbie

I tried the "contact us" to resolve this issue and was sent a link to here... sounds like it needs to be handled individually NOT via community. Still have this problem, and still do not know how to fix it. 

• Adigrig63
    Adigrig63 Posts: 2 Newbie

Have a lovely weekend!

Help me ! I have the same problem.
  • Betty_Rachael
    Betty_Rachael Posts: 6 Level 2

I am showing at level 1 when I was on 1507 or something close to it. I contacted care king but, it's telling me to go to community which isn't helping...my game needs to be reset by admin community can't do that for me. Please help 

• Cezdiamond

Hello Everyone- It appears that some players are having some problems viewing their progress. If you are playing on an iOS device, please could you try these steps?

-Delete the Facebook app and the game app on your device again

-Close all tabs in Safari and clear the browser cache by going to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data

-Turn off the device and wait about 30 seconds to clear the cache

-Turn on the device again and download the game again from App Store (but not the Facebook app)

-Open Safari and log in to the correct Facebook account through the browser

-Open the game and reconnect it to Facebook

Let me know how you get on, thanks! :-)

• Cezdiamond

Hi @Imran, Betty, Sabrina- I will send you all messages :-) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?