⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Not getting my boosters

Options
Chatypaty
Chatypaty Posts: 8 Level 2

I just had a chance at spinning the wheel and I got the check so all he boosters popped up but when I went to play the game they were not there and this is not the first time this happened

Answers

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hello my friend and welcome to the Community,

Frustrating it is sometimes these things happen so you said you got the Check (Special Candy ) and then all the booster's popped up but when you went back to play your game the booster's were not there.....

First....the Check stand's for Special Candy in the game such as the never hardly seen Yellow Candy or other special features in the game itself......so if you got the Check you would not have gotten all the booster's on the wheel as it is a one kind of booster itself a Special Candy only......

To get all the booster's you have to get the Space that has 3 Star's as it is the only one that gives you all the booster's on the wheel.....such as Candy Bomb, wrapped Candies, Special Candy, Swedish Fish and Lola_Pop Hammer as only getting the space with 3 Star's can give you all these booster's at once.....

Hope this helps you out my Community friend indeed.....

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello, your app may not be properly connected to the internet... Try signing out and back into your King account within the app :)

• Chatypaty
    Chatypaty Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I was on the internet I had been playing all along this has happened before upsetting

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,018 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below. Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.

And If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here

The screen shots are from all stats features and there are no rewards given from those.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?