Unknown person

Options
mojoj
mojoj Posts: 1 Newbie

Some random person that I do not know and I am not Fb friends with keeps popping up when I go in to play Candy Crush. How do I delete/ get rid of this person

Best Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,861 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Currently it is not possible to remove people from the team. There is only two ways to see person leaving your team: if person decide to join/create another team or be inactive for a long time (in this regards person get ejected from the team). Or You can created new Team.

You can find out more information about it here and here.

• Tess92
    Tess92 Posts: 3,715 Level 5
    edited April 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Mojoj!

If this person is one of your friends in the game you can delete it by going to your profile (where the inventory is located). Click on "friends", you will see the list of all your friends, select the name of the person you want to delete, at the bottom you will find the words "unfriends".

NOTE: If, on the other hand, this person is part of your team fantastic 5, you will not be able to eliminate it.

🍬🍭

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,861 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Currently it is not possible to remove people from the team. There is only two ways to see person leaving your team: if person decide to join/create another team or be inactive for a long time (in this regards person get ejected from the team). Or You can created new Team.

You can find out more information about it here and here.

• Tess92
    Tess92 Posts: 3,715 Level 5
    edited April 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Mojoj!

If this person is one of your friends in the game you can delete it by going to your profile (where the inventory is located). Click on "friends", you will see the list of all your friends, select the name of the person you want to delete, at the bottom you will find the words "unfriends".

NOTE: If, on the other hand, this person is part of your team fantastic 5, you will not be able to eliminate it.

🍬🍭

• Nunya57
    Nunya57 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I cannot see all my friends on my friends list to delete certain ppl. And there’s nothing you have for iPhone so tell me what do I do? There several ppl I need to get rid of. There just here to collect points and taking up space.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?