⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

My games have gone back to level 1 on my iPhone! How can I fix this?

Options
Lyns1012
Lyns1012 Posts: 1 Newbie

My iPad and kindle are fine and are on the correct levels. I have no idea what to do.

Best Answer

Answers

• Bernice_howard
    Bernice_howard Posts: 2 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

I too have this problem. How do I fix?  

• Bernice_howard
    Bernice_howard Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

After upgrading my phone my levels went back to 1. I was on 837. How do I get them back. My app keeps going to my husbands Facebook account not mine

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hello!  Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you both back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you both a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week!

• Catarina_FG
    Catarina_FG Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello!  Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you both back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you both a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week!

Hi, I have the exact same problem as Bernice howard, when I try to conect Candy Crush to Facebook on my iPad, it goes directly to my husband connection (level 1)... And I don't have an option to change FB connection to mine. Could you please also help me out? Thanks
  • Debby_de_Pauw
    Debby_de_Pauw Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Have a lovely week!

here the same problem...please help? thanks
  • Claudia-12
    Claudia-12 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Have a lovely week!

I am Having the same exact problem. Please advise on how to fix it
  • Sharon_Wilkinson
    Sharon_Wilkinson Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have this problem too! All my king games have gone back to level 1 on iPhone but not on iPad please help it's so annoying!

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Sharon- As your levels are correct on one device, this would suggest that your progress is safe on our servers.  Please try these steps on  your iPhone. 

-Delete the Facebook app and the game app on your device again

-Close all tabs in Safari and clear the browser cache by going to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data

-Turn off the device and wait about 30 seconds to clear the cache

-Turn on the device again and download the game again from App Store (but not the Facebook app)

-Open Safari and log in to the correct Facebook account through the browser

-Open the game and reconnect it to Facebook

Let me know how you get on, thanks! :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?