⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

💌 Lives inbox capacity limit

Options

Answers

• maruchanek
    maruchanek Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I am going to have to stop playing this game, although I loved it and it helped me to deal with stress. I have not received any lives from my friends in the past two weeks, but about million requests, that I always send. Now today I had a message I can get up to 10 lives per day. Like WHAT???

• kathytalbott
    kathytalbott Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I agree. Once revenue declines they’ll most likely return it to the way it was. By that time though, many players will have already found games they like more.

• pir987
    pir987 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

I believe their issue is CPU/bandwidth/memory/some resource related and they must be looking for a way to minimize their costs on the matter.

• ctstandish
    ctstandish Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Same here, I’ve just received the update of 15 lives per 24hrs max in your inbox 150, this is what I sent customer relations

Just had an update on lives, now only 15 per 24 hour period and you can hold 150, I’m lucky if I hold 5 spare lives, at this rate to get to save 150 lives will take 10 days, so is this how the game dies? I won’t wait for a game for 10 days to secure enough lives to for fill my expectations and gaming experience.. what utter rubbish! 

That will be me and plenty of others done… 

Shocking!

They replied with this…

Thank you for contacting us here at King Player Support!

I appreciate your message regarding the changes made to the lives of Candy Crush Saga and I am sorry if you feel 15 lives per day is enough. It will be my pleasure to provide you with more information.

Please bear in mind that changes are made constantly to the game itself and its rewards to help keep our players engaged and enjoying sweet new adventures. As such, while we are always dedicated to providing the finest in mobile gaming fun, the team will tweak aspects of the game from time to time to test new features and evaluate possible improvements to ensure our games are well-balanced and viable.

I am sorry if you don't like this new change. Rest assured, your feedback has been noted for our Development team to take into consideration with future updates and improvements. We cannot adjust this right now, but hopefully new changes will applied soon that matches your tastes.

Thank you again for your interest in the game and your participation.

I hope this helps! If you have any future questions or concerns don't hesitate to reach out, Charlie. I'll be happy to assist you further.

Have a sweet day!🍭

what a load of b##L

• kathytalbott
    kathytalbott Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Gifted lives and power ups are stored on the player’s device so I could be wrong but I don’t see how this would help. It was them that added the option to add friends inside the game which promoted the ability to stock up on gifted lives as well, so none of it really makes sense.

• stacysk70
    stacysk70 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

It was the thing that Made the game fun. I don’t mind spending some money on the game now and then, since they continually make improvements and it’s entertaining. But taking away the little perks that make the game fun and just looking for a money grab from players makes me definitely not want to spend money on the game and not even really want to play. Disappointing

• PaviCoconut
    PaviCoconut Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I highly doubt that is the issue. I’d say the changes are financially motivated. If we have the ability to give/receive unlimited lives they lose revenue that could be obtained by people paying for additional lives. The problem is the restrictiveness of their new policies, lack of good communication to their players, and the extremely poor way in which they’ve implemented both their new policies and software code changes (ie not fully tested and therefore buggy).

• Kerrie
    Kerrie Posts: 2,150 Level 4
    edited June 2022
    Options

I understand this is a company, candy crush is the product they produce and if we want the product we need to pay for it.

Just because I understand doesn't mean I have to like it.😉

The new owners or whoever is responsible said the changes being made are to enhance the players enjoyment of the game. Really, for the players enjoyment? Not for financial gain? Are you honestly trying to say this will help me enjoy the game? Will you please explain to me how the changes will accomplish this?

How all these changes have been rolled out makes me believe a young child is in charge who can't make up their mind on what game they want to play. The entire process seemed very unorganized, unfair, unprofessional and not planned out. Players given something one day but take it back the next. Only give things to certain players depending on who they are.

You made it easier to get lives. Great! Everyone loved this change and it did add enjoyment to the game. (I was playing so much I uninstalled 2 other games because I wasn't playing them anymore.)

Adding a limit on how many lives we can have from a limit of 1,000 down to either 30, 40, 50, 60, 100, 150 or no limit depending on who you are.

A few days later taking limit off for a day for certain people depending on who you are.

A day or so later putting the limit back on again. The limit was the same, lowered, raised or removed for certain people depending on who you are.

Putting a limit on how many lives we can receive to 10% of our limit which could be either 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 10 or unlimited depending on who you are.

I thought there was 10% of our limit total placed on how many requests we make for lives in 24 hours. I'm not sure if this is in place or not.

The following is copied from a response given to a player from customer relations.

Please bear in mind that changes are made constantly to the game itself and its rewards to help keep our players engaged and enjoying sweet new adventures.

The only change made players liked was the first change making it easier to get lives.

Please, explain to me how any of the other changes made "help keep our players engaged and enjoying sweet new adventures".

I'm very curious to know how it's decided who receives the unlimited lives and who receives only 3 in 24 hours. I guess it just depends on who you are.

• Kerrie
    Kerrie Posts: 2,150 Level 4
    Options

If you have more than 50 saved lives you won't receive any until your saved lives total is under 50.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?