⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 2060

Options
Joey_Sullivan
Joey_Sullivan Posts: 5 Level 2

The goal is to score over 100,000 and Ive done that several times, once with a  score of 1.3 million. The Goal box gets checked but i am not advancing. HELP!

Best Answer

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

2060 is a timed level so it doesn't matter what score you reach, it's still possible to lose if a candy bomb blows. If one is about to blow and you can't stop it and have already hit the minimum score... don't do anything, just let the timer run down to 0 and you've passed.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    Answer ✓
    Options

2060 is a timed level so it doesn't matter what score you reach, it's still possible to lose if a candy bomb blows. If one is about to blow and you can't stop it and have already hit the minimum score... don't do anything, just let the timer run down to 0 and you've passed.

• Joey_Sullivan
    Joey_Sullivan Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Ok this time after I passed 100,000 I let the timer run out and the Level was complete! Thank You for the Help!!

• StuckInATree
    Options

Nice :) happy that I was able to help! (I've been in the same position until someone in my group suggested what I said above! sharing is caring)

• Lucy_Ament
    Lucy_Ament Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have reached over 100,000 points 3 times and still have not passed the level. I used my hammers to hit the bombs. This level is not fair. I refuse to spend more money omN this game. What gives with you people.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?