⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why does video not available keep happening

Options
longguy
longguy Posts: 1 Newbie

It’s becoming seriously annoying , the game offers freebies for watching videos and then says said videos not available , is this deliberate policy to encourage people to buy lives and therefore increase revenue ?

Answers

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi there, it seems quite a few people run into this issue. If you are able to skip the video altogether, that may be your only option. So sorry for this…

• MagisterMundi
    MagisterMundi Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

You watch the video. This occurs AFTER the video has finished

It also happens when it offers you extra lives.

• kldomino
    kldomino Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I am on Saga level 4861, and the same "Vidro not available" error pictured has been happening to me for about a month. I saw other posts starting June 8, which is about how long I have had the problem. This happens with video offers for EXTRA MOVES OR EXTRA LIVES, but does not bomb until AFTER the SECOND video. You can get, at most, one life for watching two videos, or two moves after watching two videos. Most of us have learned to not believe you will get your 2nd bonus, so we stopped watching the 2nd video. A month is too long, so please fix this.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,022 Legend
    edited July 2022
    Options

@kiara_wael you seem to be continuously misunderstanding this issue. The issue is not that an advert video is freezing, crashing, or causing a black screen as that issue has been fixed according to the discussion you keep telling everyone to look at.

The issue is an advert plays normally then instead of receiving a reward you receive a message that says "video unavailable"

In addition there is the issue that a feature offers you a video to watch, but when you click on the video you receive the message "video unavailable"

If I were a betting person I would guess that the "video unavailable" is King's idea of a fix for the crashing/black screen issue.

@Crazy Cat Lad

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?