Don’t bother with levels anymore

Options
disneycatzzzz
disneycatzzzz Posts: 12 Level 2

Levels are impossible now without an insane amount of boosters (party hat, ufo etc) and even 35 extra moves aren’t enough as in the case of level 12088. I find that absolutely insane and ridiculous. Levels are always reduced to 20 moves or so when youtubers had 30+ moves and a way easier post. And if you complain about anything, Kiera just says “Please leave your feedback on this thread” and no one there even replies. I’m absolutely fed up of this nonsense and don’t even know why I keep playing a game in which developers can’t be bothered to test levels before buffing them and releasing them.

Comments

• disneycatzzzz
    disneycatzzzz Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Way easier board****

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,040 Legend
    edited July 2022
    Options

Hello @disneycatzzzz I am no where near your level, but I get where you are coming from.

Even though I am only at level 3243 I suffer from the same issues as you. Not enough moves, too many blockers, boards design that requires candy to be 'sniped' at all plainly designed to get you to use boosters to complete levels.

That is fine if you don't mind paying, so my only complaint is that I wish that there were more ways of winning UFO and Party Boosters. I don't expect King to make them freely avaliable, but a few more would be appreciated. As would more ways of earning gold. In fact gold is the biggest issue in the game in my opinion as you need it to buy the 35 extra moves, but gold is too rare a prize. King realise this though and that is why they have reduced the gold you can win from the Weekly Contest unless you come first. It is a cynical change aimed squarely at those that don't pay to play.

• prince_bk
    prince_bk Posts: 261 Level 3
    Options

The game's hard part got moved to 1000 to 5000. It was something different before. So, after 50000, it will be easy. I completed 5501 to 10000 on just 7 months. Didn't spent any money(now on lvl 10131)

• hearthomehappy
    hearthomehappy Posts: 49 Level 2
    Options

Yes, it gets so sickening for them to say look at the examples on YouTube-and the. They have 10 or more extra moves. I don’t even bother to look anymore. Do they not understand that when you do the same thing over and over and don’t get results that people do get tired of it and will stop.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?