⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 11715

Options
maidenpsg
maidenpsg Posts: 78 Level 2

This game is getting worse and worse .

When I connect to the game, the message is " be relax, play candy" or "it's time to relax, play candy" or "don't stress, play candy"

Sorry but I didn't relax when I play, and I stress a lot .

For this level my wife use 100 gold bar . Me I can't because I have no run to win gold bar .

Somebody say that it depends on the account . it's wrong, my wife play avec her old phone where she has gold bar because on her new phone she has no gold bar .

Me I have no gold bard and no booster . I soon say that the lucky level are boring .

It's time to change your politic and make players fun and enjoy to play candy , it'ss no longer the case .

I see the lucky game on youtube of the man who's name is "skillgaming" do you see the luck he have on this game ?

how long must I wait to win ?? Candy become a boring game .

You must change your message and say" it's time to be boring, play with stress"

look at my game

Answers

• maidenpsg
    Options

I stop to play candy crush soda because i was on a level since 3 years .

so make us fun with candy crush saga beacause it's no more the case

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

Welcome back to the King Community🥰

We are sorry for your problem 😭 You mentioned a few difficulties with your game and we're trying to help you with the right information😊

For this level my wife use 100 gold bar . Me I can't because I have no run to win gold bar .

Each feature of the game is controlled by the test group, meaning that not everyone will get the same feature in their game this is because the test features are randomly assigned to different players of this game.

Somebody say that it depends on the account . it's wrong, my wife play avec her old phone where she has gold bar because on her new phone she has no gold bar .

Gold bars are always safe and you can find Gold bars on any device as soon as you log in to your game.

However, the levels are currently becoming more challenging and any feedback you have on this level may be acceptable. I would suggest you give your feedback there, the level designers are keeping an eye on it and I hope they will take your feedback.

Thank you.

• maidenpsg
    Options

@Sukanta_Biswas you're wrong, I think you don't understand what I say because I'm french and my english is not so good to make me understand .I try to explain . On her old phone my wife have the run to win gold bar and on her new phone she has not the run to win gold bar, so when you say it's assigned to player , you're wrong my wife is the same player on her new phone and on her old phone,and on her new phone she has no run to win gold bar and she have not the fantastic five, so she play on her old phone to have the run for gold bar and to have the fantastic five . So she use 100 gold bar to win this level . I don't want to stay 3 years on a level like candy crush soda where i stop to play . I think if I'm stil at this level in August, I stop to play candy crush saga . it's not fun , and I don't enjoy playing, it's give me stress to play like this, and the message when we connect to the game is : "be relax, don't stress" , i'm not at all relax and i very stress to play this kind of level where we need only to have luck

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?