⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

💌 Lives inbox capacity limit

Options

Answers

• Frickel
    Frickel Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

This limit lives from friends has ruined the game. To me that was the fun of it, was getting different friends and playing all day. It was a challenge!…very boring now…5 to 10 lives are not enough!,,,

• biltom
    biltom Posts: 11 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Come on, King. This is ridiculous.

Please sort it, or at least let us know your intentions. Is CC done?

• moirakirstin
    moirakirstin Posts: 16 Level 2
    edited July 2022
    Options

Things that suddenly suck about this game

what if, in keeping with the new game rules of 5 additional lives per 24 hour time blocks, which for three weeks now hasn’t functioned properly, we stop playing the game for 24 hours to give king a taste of their own medicine, you know, give them time and space to fix the mess they created…

1) after allowing And encouraging me to link myself to dozens and dozens and dozens of people for extra lives I’ve been now informed that I can only use five of the ‘friends’ per day. Which five you ask? Well who knows because I need to send out request to dozens of people.

2) I’m told my life limit is per 24 hour increments. Well when does that 24 hour period begin and end?

3) how insulting do you think it feels to received dozens and dozens and dozens of lives requests , did I say dozens?? And you’re only allowed a measly five?

4) sometimes there is an in-house message that reads I can have 5 lives per day, then sometimes it reads 10 per day and then it drops back to five. After a decade of playing and never having one thought about this game I suddenly find myself composing hate mail to the game creators, because, I mean, you really messed up big time with this one.

5) at the end of each round is the ‘send lives’ button. Has that been left in there just as a reminder to take my blood pressure meds? Every time I see it now I want to scream.

6) when I see screen shots from other players who seem to have daily lives of triple my 50 I suddenly realise that this game is not only not created equal and fun for all but that some people are having more fun and now more headache than me.

7) did you know that I actually saved my five lives that I got within, I guess my 24 hour time period, and received another three and when I went to collect them the first five disappeared? Which means that /50 portion is some random useless, number.

8) it is my understanding that a game that is in the development stage and being tweaked ais referred to as in the beta format. Are we all now test subjects? Shouldn’t you inform us that the game is in development stages?

9) making an announcement for an upcoming change without having tested it for function, ease, or player response is irresponsible, manipulative and to be honest how companies have historically killed themselves.

10) this game went from being fun, relaxing, great entertainment to a daily log on to frustration and aggravation.*

*Edited by CM: ❌ This is no place for lobbying nor campaigning. Thanks! - Our House Rules

• Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3
    Options

@Frickel

I wonder what is the logic behind this move by King.

• Angie92
    Angie92 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I agree. They just want to make money from us by making us pay for our lives instead of earning the. Ummm the cost of everything is already bad enough. Everything is going up except our wages.sp when I get off after a long day at work, I would like to be able to relax, have a beer and play candy crush for a while instead of only 5 minutes because we are only allowed 5 lives😂 they are crazy if they think I am paying for Iives I've got bills to pay. If this doesn't change very soon I'll stop playing and I'll read instead. The library doesn't charge me 🤷‍♀️

• ann1e
    ann1e Posts: 58 Level 2
    Options

UK player. I’ve been awake for 1 hour, after making a pot of tea I settled down to play Candy Crush, it’s now 9 am and I’ve just poured my second cuppa and guess what! I have no lives left due to the decision of King to restrict our lives from others players. It’s going to be a very hot and boring Sunday. Thank goodness I have a few hours watching the Wimbledon final this afternoon.

• kiwi6617
    kiwi6617 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Totally sucks. There is a new limit and for me it’s 5 lives from friends a day. So that’s literally under 5 mins gameplay if it’s a hard level and then that’s it for the day .way to go king. This has only happened in the last week and a bit. Totally redundant to have friends now- or even send lives - because what’s the point? They don’t now get to the player anyway.

• Nisi1984
    Nisi1984 Posts: 41 Level 2
    Options

So, 2 weeks of the limit and my playtime reduced by more than 1h p.d. So congratulation King less than 9h of playing this week. If your goal was to give your players more time offscreen you did it!!!

• K1971
    K1971 Posts: 13 Level 2
    edited July 2022
    Options

what's up with the lifes? csnt get mote then ten a day, think its time to spemd my time and money elsewhere!

• Marwk55
    Marwk55 Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited July 2022
    Options

I'm only getting 5 lifes per day from others....Anyone know how to fix that

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?