We want your feedback on the levels 12 096 - 12 140!

Options

Comments

• ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3
    Options

The 2nd half of the 2nd episode took 20 gb, 3 ufos and several switches and hammers to complete. And this was the updated, easier version. Plus i had starting boosters from f5.

Game has become unplayable for everyone but those on top of the win 10/11 map. Time to move on. To echo a poster above - have a good summer everyone!

• Helicalprime
    Helicalprime Posts: 55 Level 2
    Options

12115 please change

• leejays1
    leejays1 Posts: 113 Level 2
    Options

12132 I’ve been stuck all day playing on two devices and I haven’t even come close to passing it’s not showing it’s a hard level but they have reduced the moves and it’s ridiculous. Why do they keep reducing moves? I used my last 10 gold bars on the level before that was another one that took forever. It seems every single level you need boosters or gold bars to buy extra moves or you do t pass. This game is getting to be a joke it used to be a great fun game but not anymore.

• boaterboy
    boaterboy Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

What's going on with 12118 ?! They just changed it a couple of hours ago - I completed it, and a few more levels, and then they changed it back - now it says I must do it again even though it shows I have completed it!

• leejays1
    leejays1 Posts: 113 Level 2
    Options

12141 new levels just got released tonight. I googled the level and it says 2 weeks ago it had 30 moves how can this be. I only got access tonight? Very first one and it needs more moves to pass. It was offering me extra moves nearly straight away. I have just used the gold bars I had. This really is ridiculous. It really is time to find a new game.

• Helicalprime
    Helicalprime Posts: 55 Level 2
    Options

12027 now 30 moves but still Not possible without extra moves

• Lmpy
    Lmpy Posts: 56 Level 2
    Options

It's such a boring stupid level too, the initial playing board is too small, most of the time you make almost no progress before the moves run out. Try an avoid levels like this in the future, King!

• fizaaa
    fizaaa Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options

This episode is a complete joke. They significantly reduce the moves in each level to the point that you need to waste gold bars to get extra moves just pass them. Boosters are of little use. Who lied and told King that this makes the game fun or challenging?

• tizo44
    tizo44 Posts: 44 Level 2
    Options

Another totally impossible game....12139. 😡 this causes loss of winning boosters games. Races, chocolate box etc..😡

• Munster
    Munster Posts: 532 Level 3
    Options

this episode alone has three or four nightmarishly hard levels in it, seriously, I'm about to pull all my hair out, I'm trying level 12139 right now... I just have this level and one more to finish this episode...please, give us more moves or make the level NOT so bloody hard, I've already used up all of my boosters

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?