Bye bye Candy Crush!

Options
bridel
bridel Posts: 2 Newbie

Thank you Candy for all the fun these past 10 years. But the game has changed. You cannot have fun any more and have to pay to move forward. Too much frustration. The only winner is King. I was addicted. I am disgusted. I deleted the app from all my devices.

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,538 Legend
    Options

Well done @bridel for beating the addiction

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,979 Level 5
    Options

Hi, I second Alienscar's comment. You are 100% correct in what you said and it seems so many are now giving up. All the best.

• mariah123
    mariah123 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited July 2022
    Options

Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Check our House Rules

• robmilespgh
    robmilespgh Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited July 2022
    Options

*Edited by CM: 😳 You seem to be lost and in the wrong thread! Please keep it in topic - Our House Rules

• Blister
    Blister Posts: 165 Level 3
    Options

Well done @bridel I also posted that I have finished with Candy Crush. The fun has gone completely and there is no way to pass levels now without paying. Just about every new level needs extra moves and I don't have any gold bars left. I have seen a post from @LindQ which said all levels are passable within 50 tries. That so isn't true if you don't have gold bars and lots of boosters. Bet LindQ wishes they hadn't written that comment now.

• TinaBrown57
    TinaBrown57 Posts: 99 Level 2
    Options

I'm the same ive played for years but 5 lives a day is a joke there is not a chance I will waste my money on King anymore. I know quite a few people have deleted the game so king will be losing out big time now. I refused to send lives to anybody unless they send me one back but game over now your loss king for your greed. I've even emailed them and they said they would be looking at the situation closely but at this rate there will be no more players, its far too late the damage has been done.

• dollster
    dollster Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Yeah, I too am saying Bubye. The GREED factor of King has gone too far this time. I probably spent over 100 per month and now they have made it so you can't get more than 5 additional turns when it will take at least 20. Naaaa. The streak I'm working on now is 58 so it's going to be hard to leave.

• mariah123
    mariah123 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I also say Good Bye. Ten years are enough. And also, Candy playing makes no fun any more. IT becames too heavy. Kisses to all

• Kerrie
    Kerrie Posts: 2,287 Level 4
    Options

I've lost interest with the community since they got rid of pms, stopped answering questions, don't communicate or give updates on the ongoing problems so many of us are having.

If it wasn't for @Alienscar, a player like us, answering most of the questions with real answers not the generic answers most moderators use, where would we be.

All the ongoing frustration I get now when playing is definitely making me loose interest in the game. I don't think I even enjoy it anymore.

I'm close to uninstalling.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?