So SAD i lost all my levels

Options
Ahmed_A
Ahmed_A Posts: 6 Level 2

Hi, i was using an account under nickname DEMO and arrived at level 106, then tried to connect to my FB account shocked that i should start all over again from the beginning,  even disconnected the fb and still asking me to start all over again from level 1. please help since I was in a challenge with my wife :(

Best Answer

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Ahmed A,

Thank you for contacting King Care!  Tell me, when you first started playing, was it through the app or through king.com? Did you ever put in an email address aside from the one you used to sign up with Facebook?  I can check it out if you had another email you signed up with.

Thank you,

Jilly 

Answers

• JillyJill
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Ahmed A,

Thank you for contacting King Care!  Tell me, when you first started playing, was it through the app or through king.com? Did you ever put in an email address aside from the one you used to sign up with Facebook?  I can check it out if you had another email you signed up with.

Thank you,

Jilly 

• Ahmed_A
    edited March 2017
    Options

Hi Ahmed A,

Thank you,

Jilly 

Hi Jilly,Thank you for helping really appreciated, i started playing with the app as guest under nickname Demo, and arrived level 106 then i tried to connect over FB with the same e-mail i am using here. once it logged in it showed me to start from level 1.I hope my answer help you. Again thanks a lot.Ahmed
  • Ahmed_A
    Options

Hi Ahmed A,

Thank you,

Jilly 

Dear Jilly, i can give you my phone IP if this would help you.Thanks.
  • Ahmed_A
    Options

Dear Jilly, i clicked on solved by mistake, really hope you get to me back shortly. 

thanks, Ahmed

• JillyJill
    Options

Dear Ahmed,

Are you still having this problem? I'm sorry for the delay but it doesn't alert me if it's solved I guess...

Jilly

• Laurie_Porter
    Laurie_Porter Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Yes I have the same issue. I've lost all my levels.

• JillyJill
    Options

Hi Laurie,

Do you login through facebook or king.com? What kind of device do you play on? Also, is it Android, Windows, iOS, Kindle?

Can you tell me what happens when you login? 

Thank you,

Jilly 

• Farnaz_Ahmed
    Farnaz_Ahmed Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I'm having the same issue!! I lost all my progress as I was on level 481

• Smriti_Mishra
    Smriti_Mishra Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm having the same issue!! I lost all my progress as I was on level 481

Me too...I have sent an email and got response too. But the response is not useful. Need help...
  • Saba-2
    Saba-2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have all my levels I was, how do I reteive them? I really so enjoy this game but I don't want to start over.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?