๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

We want your feedback on the levels 12 186 - 12 230!

Options

Comments

• Lynn_Kalbfleisch
    Lynn_Kalbfleisch Posts: 51 Level 3
    Options

level 12190. First of all, let me say, I finally accumulated enough gold bars to buy extra moves. Had a few hood weeks with able to win levels. Accumulating up to 35 extra moves has gone away. Can buy 5 extra moves. This level is so difficult not sure can win with 35 extra moves. Only thing gold bars are good for is to buy boosters. Hating this game and playing less and less.

• venkatsrini
    venkatsrini Posts: 59 Level 2
    Options

Level 12190 needs more moves to clear. Pls support ๐Ÿ‘‘

• tanka
    tanka Posts: 121 Level 2
    Options

Level 12190 is impossible to do with only 23 moves....this is so frustratig...I am not even close...

There is only 5 extra moves...this is not enough...

On YouTube they have 30 moves...this is not fear!!!!

Please give us moves back!!!!

๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ

• tanka
    Options

I finih 12190 with 5 extra moves and 10 gold bars...and what happened now? There is another, and another, and another impossible levels...

12193 is impossible to do with only 24 moves...

PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO DO?????

๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ

I would like to play, but how???? You reduces moves from 30 to 20....WHY????

PLEASE LET US PLAY!!!!!

And when I update the game...there is only 5 extra moves...not any moore 35...and how can I finih this impossible levels????

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,880 Level 5
    Options

You are 100% correct in everything you are saying @tanka. I have now got to the 2nd episode which starts with a level not shown with any difficulty but again has had many moves reduced. Played it so many times and turning off now.

Gone are the days where you study the board to see what you need to do. Nowadays I open a level and think, xxxx, really, how is this meant to be done in the moves given.

Not bothering to play so much now, it's just become tiresome and boring.

• the_wire
    the_wire Posts: 87 Level 3
    Options

And here we go again. I impossible with reduced move of 23. I'll be back in a few days after to fix it. AND PLEASE STOP DOING THIS

• venkatsrini
    venkatsrini Posts: 59 Level 2
    Options

Not good at all. This will definitely spoil the players interest and they will quit.

• tanka
    Options

12196 is impossible to do!!!!

PLEASE SHOW ME HOW??????

and there is again and again...why do I have to write to you every second level????

Please fix it!!!!!

• Sophalaval
    Sophalaval Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I can't believe they have now taken out the ability to accumulate extra moves!! They just want even more money out of us!

I am sure that these levels have been tried and tested by the developers, that is why I would like to see evidence of how they think that we can complete them in the small amount of moves that they give us.

WE NEED PROOF!!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?