We want your feedback on the levels 12 276 - 12 320!

Options

Comments

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

I had to use gold to buy a party booster to get past the disgraceful 12313.

Nobody has mentioned 12316 as being difficult; i'm wondering if it has had a moves reduction as the version i have cannot be passed.

These levels are horrific.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

12316 was difficult and boring with a total overuse of blockers. However, I suppose you get blase after the horrific experiences of 12286 and 12313. Once you get past 12316, you are faced with the pathetically designed 12317 with not enough moves to fill the chocolate and licorice orders. Take @Scooterpie advice and start with a lucky candy booster. I didn't and needed to use gold to buy extra moves.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,851 Level 5
    Options

@Michael-6 I played level 12316 yesterday but I do not know if they had a move reduction. I do not pay much attention to the number of moves right when I begin a level. My notes say: (1 hand to get CB + Blue Wrap) Didn't Like (took me too many Boosters)

• Michael-6
    Options

I don't have enough boosters to use to pay my way past, so, unless the level gets fixed, i think that's me done.

I had no problem back in the day paying the occasional 79p for five extra moves to get past hard levels, but what is expected of players now is completely immoral.

It would take at least 15 extra moves to complete 12316, and because King have removed the accumulation of extra moves, that is just an unreasonable amount of money to pay to get past a level, only to have what sounds like an even more impossible one to follow.

I hope one day @LindQ or @Crazy Cat Lad can actually have the decency to respond to the myriad of complaints and explain to players why they are being so evil with the game, and why they think so little of their fellow humans other than to see them as one massive wallet to dip their greedy little hands into over and over again.

• plazaman
    plazaman Posts: 316 Level 3
    Options

Woah, No, I know @LindQ @Crazy Cat Lad the new owners of King are making lots of changes, but you need to speak to them quick. Me and my friend Blister started playing in 2012 when it started, but we've both given up now. There's no fun, it's just complicated and stressful. I now check out the feedback throughout King Community. After reading all the above it seems even the front runners are getting fed up. What am I going to do if everyone gives up, there'll be no more feedback to read and I'll have to get a new hobbie.

Talk to King and get the fun back before it's too late.

Oh and by the way, my little bit of advice is free, I won't be asking you or King to pay any money.

• siouxsie
    siouxsie Posts: 46 Level 2
    Options

12316 is impossible without a shed load of boosters. Taking into consideration that my friends list has disappeared so I can no longer give or receive lives, and you have taken away the option of building up to 35 extra lives for 10 GBs, 3 of my F5 team can no longer participate in that... Really what is the point anymore. There is really no fun.

• siouxsie
    siouxsie Posts: 46 Level 2
    Options

Totally agree except that I can't get anywhere near passing 12316 so I really have no hope on 12317.

• Michael-6
    Options

I eventually got past 12316 with a handily times UFO from my F5 team and i still needed 5 extra moves, Took the advice with a lucky candy for 12317 and scraped past ok. 12318, 12319 and 12320 are all absolutely appalling, i needed 5 moves for 12319 and about 1 million goes at 12320 before i got a board where everything magically blew up.

These levels are a disgrace to the designers and a disgrace to the game, Shame on everybody involved.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

quote:

Feedback on levels 12276-12320

Finished 'em (few days ago or whenever)...

Week #58 of doing one episode per day passed by with no ERs showing up (as per usual), so now we're back to the expected incompetence/ineptitude from King...

• Gerda1946
    Gerda1946 Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

After all the last changes I decided to quit playing this ggame. I do not like to throw money in the sour.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?