⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

💌 Lives inbox - How does it work? New Update!

Options

Comments

• Grlsniper
    Grlsniper Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

We should be allowed to bank free lives and booster time bonuses because what happens if you get a booster time bonus and you are on your last life. That needs to be revisited as well.

• ytcrockpot
    ytcrockpot Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited September 2022
    Options

I’ve emailed support several times with my question as to why they are limiting lives, the answer I receive is that it’s good for the game and health of the players.

How do you know what’s good for me? I enjoyed playing candy crush, I’m at a top level and used spend quite a bit of money on this game but no more. What’s the purpose of having 100 friends in the game if you can only use 15 lives from your friends a day? Apparently most are aggravated about your choice of limiting lives.

I play my limit and choose now to spend my money elsewhere on a Non- King game. Thanks for ruining it for us.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,771 Legend
    Options

I sincerely believe that King have dug themselves a hole that they can't get out of.

I have said more than once that I don't think King knew what they were doing when they introduced the Candy Connections to everyone. For years this feature did not work correctly and caused nothing but complaints and I think this led King into a false sense of how their own feature worked.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that if players can receive a maximum of 1000 lives then the game becomes something different. Having 1000 lives is only one part of the problem for King though the other issue is that they made it too easy to maintain that quantity of lives by making it easy to add friends that, unlike previously, actually send you lives.

That quantity of lives means you effectively have unlimited lives all the time.

You can easily see how this means that people don't need to pay for six hours of unlimited lives with gold. Also you can see how this quantity of lives allowed people to fully utilise any/all timed boosters that they won

I can't believe King allowed this to occur in the first place.

This is what they mean by the health of the game. It was never their intention to allow people to play for so long without the need to pay for boosters/moves/lives.

They attempted to mitigate some of the damage caused to 'the health of the game ' by removing the extra moves and the level leader boards, but again this goes to show how little King understand their paying customers.

The removal of the extra moves probably caused just as much damage to the health of the game as did the 1000 lives. That is, people were so irate they stopped buying things they would normally buy.

TLDR: King are stuck between a rock and a hard place.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,771 Legend
    Options

Hello @Tawna_Blodgett can you share a screenshot of what you see when you click on your envelope please? It would probably help us to understand your problem.

• Tawna_Blodgett
    Tawna_Blodgett Posts: 50 Level 2
    Options

Here is the screenshot.

• IAmSwell
    IAmSwell Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I lost hundreds of lives that I had saved up. The lives I get daily don’t let me play for very long. You know what that means? Less time playing means less money I spend. Your shot yourselves on the foot. I won’t spend another dime, because I won’t be playing like I used to. Good job.

• lelensp
    lelensp Posts: 52,665 Level 5
    Options

The rule is nonsense since there are some cheaters who have strategies on how to play without lives limit. Let me clarify i am no cheater i abide with the lives rule though it is frustrating.

• dbradin
    dbradin Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Limits on lives is one of worse changes ever...you are just trying to get us to spend money but people are mad and going to play less

• dbradin
    dbradin Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

And they do not care because if they did there would Not be a limit on lives...NO ONE LIKES THIS CHANGE

• May_Edwards
    May_Edwards Posts: 133 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I have lives but can only use 15 per day? What is up with that? I should be able to use all the lives I have

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?