how do you solve level 390 ? Alphabetty

Sara_Dumont
Sara_Dumont Posts: 3 Newbie

We can't even get 1 cheese out - anyone who has passed this level - help please

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi Sara,

Thank you for posting your question here on King Care.

I´m delighted to see that you already passed this level 390 in AlphaBetty Saga. Please feel free to comment or share your tactics used here.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• Terry_Rudy
    Terry_Rudy Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi Sara,  I was stuck there for months and even quit playing for a while.  I started playing on my Android because the magnet at the bottom only have 1 cell instead of 3 on my laptop.  Then I started using Adventure Mouse, the one who destroys the blue letter right away so you don't have to deal with that.  Then I just started making the longest words I could to get line blasters and at times make 4 letter words to get the crowns, that helps with the stones and the ones on the left.  I was very shocked when I finally got it on the last move.  But it really can be done.  Good luck!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?