Why the lollipop hammer cannot hit popcorn after 1476

Options

Before that level it can. Why it been changed halfway?

Or it's just a technical issue?

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

Is it because of the lock covering it maybe, it should act as normal once unlocked... 

• Astrid-6
    Astrid-6 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

It has changed, you cannot remove popcorn or hammer the spanners, not a good change!! 

• Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Options

I'm on 2486, and this is the first time this has EVER happened to me, and I use hammers on popcorn all the time. NOT good !! Grrrrr !! I'll never beat this now !! 

• Зигфрид_Ван_2519
    Options

It has changed, you cannot remove popcorn or hammer the spanners, not a good change!! 

Well, when the booster was introduced. I remember it can hit popcorn in the official introduction (Toffi?). But now the description simplified and function changed. I don't have good feeling for this change. If I were the game developer, I would rather introduce a new blocker than change an existing one in this way.
  • Зигфрид_Ван_2519
    Options

I'm on 2486, and this is the first time this has EVER happened to me, and I use hammers on popcorn all the time. NOT good !! Grrrrr !! I'll never beat this now !! 

I hate this change. It can hit popcorn in the introduction (of popcorn?). This makes not only later levels different, but also affect those who play from the beginning.
  • Зигфрид_Ван_2519
    Options

Also the price for lollipop hammer is unchanged whilst its function reduced. I'm afraid it's unfair for those who paid.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?