⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

💌 Lives inbox - How does it work? New Update!

Options

Comments

• radawber53
    radawber53 Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited September 2022
    Options

I think it was a terrible idea to limit the lives one can receive to 15va day. In effect, you are forcing players to buy lives. You should more consideration for the players that are playing endlessly. King has even gone as far as to limit lives that were earned before this new rule went into effect, and that's not right. Players spend a lot if money on this game and now King is getting greedy by limiting the lives You can use.

At yhe very least, King should allow for 50 lives a day, and add a stipulation that lives already earned must be used up before the new rule ca apply to them.

I am honestly ready to start a "BOYCOTT CANDY CRUSH" campaign in an effort to stop King from milking the players for every nickel they can get.

Richard

• GBDfromWSandNG
    GBDfromWSandNG Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

This is the worst decision King have made. And, if King really do care about their customers, they would read the comments on this thread and reverse their decision. Otherwise, they can kiss goodbye to Candy Crush as I, for one, will stop playing it.

I occasionally buy boosters - the ones that give you unlimited boosts with a certain time limit. I will not do that under the new rules as I won’t have enough lives to make use of them.

so, King, do you want me to keep playing Candy Crush or not? It is your choice.

• cdavies10
    cdavies10 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Absolutely agree with you! Such a stupid idea to limit the amount of lives a day - it’s limiting my play and I’m certainly not spending money buying more when I’ve got over 150 to use!

• pkstewart70
    pkstewart70 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Oh now you’re approving our comments.

Hahaha ok. If you really want to know what the players are thinking about your stupid changes you’d leave it alone.

• vonny1970
    vonny1970 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Can't understand why it varies with different players I get 20 a day and my mum still gets unlimited lives,

• cdavies10
    cdavies10 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited August 2022
    Options

Really?! I didn’t know that! Maybe they are trialing it? I hope the feedback is that it is annoying

• KazzPazzaz
    KazzPazzaz Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited August 2022
    Options

Limiting the gifts from friends to only 20 per day means that I can't play to my max capacity. It also becomes it absolutely useless to make any purchases because I can't use my gift turns to complete levels and challenges.

At the moment I have 18 gifts sitting there that I cannot use until tomorrow, so that's the end of my game today ☹

Please reinstate the unlimited gifts otherwise, for me at least, I won't be making any more purchases on either Candy Crush or Farm Heros, which is sad because they are two of my favourite games.

I'm sure I'm not the only disgruntled player with these new rules!

Please give us back our unlimited gifts! 🙏

• Liane_Hendriks
    Liane_Hendriks Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

I totally agree with you there is no fun in playing anymore limited lives and when you win boosters you can not use them because you reached limited lives. Please don't tell me its for health conditions because its for me to put my stress away by playing this game.

But this is really ridiculous

• harmstrong
    harmstrong Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have 400+ lives stored that I cannot access due to the new rule of only 15 lives per day. I am on the 9000 level and have been playing for a very long time and have spent a shameful good deal of money to keep advancing. I will not pay to get 5 additional lives when I have adequate lives stored in the "bank". KING, retract or explain the reasoning for this action.

• Jettalady
    Jettalady Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

King still has’t done anything about our lives restrictions. I only get 15 lives from friends a day which I know I have 100s. I have stopped buying anything from them as I want all my friends do lives back. Once they give me back my lives then I’ll buy again. Right now that is not happening.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?