⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

💌 Lives inbox - How does it work? New Update!

Options

Comments

• greyhound7982
    greyhound7982 Posts: 23 Level 2
    edited August 2022
    Options

Here I am… sitting on 182 lives but I can’t play. I’m not spending one penny to buy lives. I’ve got nothing but time. King is the one who is losing money by the minute with this asinine decision they’ve made.

• KazzPazzaz
    KazzPazzaz Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

@Alienscar as far as I can remember "lives" have always been limited to 5 and then having to wait for the clock to tick over to get another life. "Gifts", however, were not limited. I'm not sure I understand where the confusion was for you as there was certainly nothing misleading about my post - you just failed to read/comprehend it correctly.

With that in mind it then follows that your comments about other players requesting the same thing remains irrelevant as they were indeed asking for "unlimited lives", which you seem to have been unable to discern from "unlimited gifts".

Now you're trying to tell me that King.com doesn't want their players "playing for too long" ... in what universe does a gaming app want to limit the time you spend playing their game? Their whole purpose is to keep you engaged with their app for as long as possible. The reason for limiting "gifts" probably has more to do with them wanting you to spend more money purchasing gold bars in order to then purchase more "lives" in order for you to continue playing, certainly not because they are concerned for your mental or physical health.

I hope you have a lovely day 🙂

• TinaBrown57
    TinaBrown57 Posts: 99 Level 2
    Options

It's there own doing people leaving the game. It is the most ridiculous thing king as ever done restricting lives. Like I've said before you guys look for different games to play as there's not a chance now king will change the lives back to the way they were because its been going on for too long now.

Plenty of good fairer games out there.

King have become greedy thinking we will spend money but it's certainly back fired.

• foxy
    foxy Posts: 80 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@aliencar what does "playing too long" mean.Is there a time limit on how long we can play a gme?Does King have a medical staff? Do they look at our medical records to determine that playing over their time limit would cause some kind of harm. If they think playing too long is harmful,why do they offer 6hrs.12hrs.and 18hrs. lives packages.stupid!!!!

• pkstewart70
    pkstewart70 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
  • TinaBrown57
    TinaBrown57 Posts: 99 Level 2
    Options

I think king thinks we are all thick and stupid, we know there game and it's not working as we are not spending now. And what a stupid excuse I've always exchanged lives like everybody else has, they talking out there arses they are losing money now because of what they have done to our lives its back fired as we've stopped spending money now.

• ann1e
    ann1e Posts: 58 Level 2
    Options

i’m not spending, in the early days I used a £10 iTunes voucher but no more since. I haven’t yet found a game i like as much, suggestions would be welcome please. Anything will be worth downloading and trying for a while. I’m 73 and want something that is entertaining and brain challenging xxx

• ann1e
    ann1e Posts: 58 Level 2
    Options

I’m certainly not playing as much as I used to, the game has been ruined. I am on a level that is impossible to pass without extra lives, bonuses or gold bars. Little chance of winning these as I can’t win challenges due to lack of lives.

• reaper9897
    reaper9897 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

I think I will need a break from this game. I went back to lower levels and it's just sad now. Levels I know were easy once are now ridiculous! Now, every time without fail, when my lives get low here comes the pop up to buy their stuff! It's a joke! Like any time I go back to the level board here is another pop up! Sure, sure that's for the health of the players, right?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?