⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Hello Candy Crush, i am one of your most regular and sincere players of Candy Crush

Options
Shivani_Kyal
Shivani_Kyal Posts: 10 Level 2

i have been playing since day 1 it was launched, i need help. i am changing my phone from android to iphone, can u help to get back all my boosters to the new phone. i have played and collected them with my time and energy. please dont disappoint me specially when i am at this level. waiting for sincere co operation. 

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Shivani- Thanks for posting on King Care. Boosters are currently non-transferable between platforms and devices.As they are items saved directly to your device's memory they can only be used on that specific device.

This means that if you receive them on your mobile device you are unable to access them on your PC and vice versa.

Your Gold Bars and level progression will always be synched and saved between your devices, as long as you are connected to our Kingdom or Facebook.

I hope this helps :-) 

• Shivani_Kyal
    Shivani_Kyal Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

helllo candy crush,

i know its non transferable. thats why asking you'll if you'll can give some of the boosters as a start on the new phone,it would really be kind and would enjoy playing it further

thank you

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

helllo candy crush,

i know its non transferable. thats why asking you'll if you'll can give some of the boosters as a start on the new phone,it would really be kind and would enjoy playing it further

thank you

Hi Shivani- I will send you a message :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?