⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

💌 Lives inbox - How does it work? New Update!

Options

Comments

• yellowrose3611
    yellowrose3611 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Oh, well. I’ll be saving bucks not buying gold bars to finish a level. Thank you for doing this….not!!

• teeweiping
    teeweiping Posts: 7,269 Level 5
    Options

I used to limited to 30 lives per day before but now they changed it to 20 this morning.

• MCM0112
    MCM0112 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited September 2022
    Options

The limit on lives needs to be removed. These are gifts that was requested by players. This is so upsetting 😡. Now I have to actually wait for the timer.

• Tawna_Blodgett
    Tawna_Blodgett Posts: 50 Level 2
    Options

The worst part of the limit on lives is that you can't play a level as many times until we get the extra moves!!! So it will take weeks or even months to play the game enough to even get any of the boosts or gifts that we normally can get in a previous way the game was!!! I don't know about anyone else, but I am not spending any more money on this game!! I just hope King likes losing so many players and their money!!! The changes are not for the health of the game players, they are only trying to make money and to hell with the player's feedback and complaints!! I have a lot more to say, but it might offend some of my fellow players, and that won't help either!!!

• rockyniki
    rockyniki Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Why limit the number of lives we can accept in a day.? This is absolutely ridiculous!! I play A LOT!!! Now I won't be able to with your stupid new rules. Why can't you leave well enough alone?? You are making this game so NOT fun anymore! 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Begirl79
    Begirl79 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm done if they don't remove the limit. I've spent way too much money already. Now this? I can go thru 20 lives in an hour. This was a dumb call. I hope others ditch candy crush also and force their hand. I'm on level 4,587...and this is complete BS

• SighK
    SighK Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited September 2022
    Options

I COMPLETELY agree! I'm Disgusted w/Candy Crush. Lives from added friends has been the only reason I've been willing to continue. King Candy may loose a long time player.

- I changed phones and lost All my boosters.

-I also recently bought boosters (THE One time in over 4 years of gameplay). Unbeknownst to me, once you pay, you loose All ability to earn rewards via viewing ads ever again.

- I'm beginning to hate the game. Frustrated and stuck. Bored, not rewarding,

- "Time to Relax" is on my Candy Crush app opening screen. What a joke.

• fundaandriotti
    fundaandriotti Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited September 2022
    Options

I signed on only to say I super disliked your new daily limitations. Reading all the blogs no one is happy. Your best customers are about the leave the game since you wanna tell us when to receive and use our lives from friends. 20 a day… come on that’s ridiculous. Whose idea was that! Please go back to old style

• Nam044
    Nam044 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited September 2022
    Options

Just found out about the 20 lives limit today and I’m on 5116 and for the first time considering quitting this game after so many years!! What’s the point on having lives that you can’t use, such a dumb move by King! Remove the limit or I will have to quit my favorite game 😩

• ryzhatashe
    ryzhatashe Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Same here! Just reached level 6000 and this limit is complete nonsense. Ive been spending bit too much $$ on this already but with this limitation, I will be out soon too. Greediness will ruin this for everyone

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?