⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

💌 Lives inbox - How does it work? New Update!

Options

Comments

• Fran334
    Fran334 Posts: 380 Level 3
    Options

I feel you I just wish we could have the life system on this game back to normal this is not a laughing joke anymore I don’t know if any other players will carry on playing this game anymore with the famous five going to be removed at some point and we now have to wait until tomorrow now for the lives 😖

• Cinders
    Cinders Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options

Poor decision making. I've just used my 20. Off on Playrix games now.

• Fran334
    Options

well said I don’t understand why King staff mucked us around with the game lives system

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,941 Legend
    Options

You are right @Romeobinx the official response makes no sense as by limiting how many lives we can store and use we can no longer freely exchange lives with others on a daily basis as they say we should be.

To be honest if they are worried about the accumulation of lives I would much prefer that they deleted all my received and unused lives at midnight every day so that I was free to accept and use all the lives I received on the next day. This way King gets to achieve their aim of daily exchange with no accumulation and all the players will be happy because they can use all the lives they receive when they are playing.

Look forward to your reply.

You won't get an official response here as this is only a fan forum, so we are all just players' like you.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,941 Legend
    edited September 2022
    Options

Hello @fundaandriotti as you say the new limit on how many of our lives we can use is not popular, but there are certain topics that should be posted as discussions rather than ideas. This is because this ideas area has rules that cover what can be submitted as an idea.

Unfortunately lives is one subject that isn't allowed to be the subject of an idea

This is what the Master List of Ideas has to say about lives

Please note that many ideas get duplicated several times, therefore, below please find a list of topics that need not be addressed since these topics have been archived (will not be implemented)

Fantastic Five (any discussion on this event), Fish, Go to level (vote HERE for original idea), Levels (anything to do with lives or asking for level changes is not an idea/post it in the Discussion area), Lives (all, including asking for shorter time or more lives), Moves, Free Boosters/Gold Bars, or Rewards for being at the top (the studio is always hosting events and adding different ways for players to get free boosters and gold bars), Sharing (lives or boosters with friends), Timed boosters (they are on a clock so once the clock starts ticking it runs until time runs out), Wheel (the wheel was updated not too long ago).

Please do not create new ideas on any of these listed above. Please feel free to check out Tiffi's Idea Library for additional archived ideas. Thank you.

• Fran334
    Options

I really hope they do I am currently stuck on a hard level and I hate that they have put a limit on the lives that we need to play with for this game

KING Get Your Act Together and SorT our game lives out

• RainAngel23
    RainAngel23 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited September 2022
    Options

This is the stupidest change with the game yet!! What a waste of time it is playing now, finally we got something good, then boom its ripped away by some idiot who thinks its a good idea to limit lives to 20 a day?? What the actual.., well all I can say is your not out to make money are you? I mean whos going to waste their money buying gold bars etc when you cant even use them!! Thats the last cent you'll get out of me, and Ive supported your pockets quite a bit!! But no more! So dissapointing, there goes my down time to relax and enjoy the game. To whoever did this, thanks for ruining a great game 😡😡😡😡 you should be fired off the gaming ideas team!

• Fran334
    Options

I have never used any money for the game but I totally understand how you are feeling I have to wait until tomorrow now I am level 2491 how about you

• ravina
    ravina Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options

I have written a few things on here. And I am giving this game up.

i have found other games to play. Which don’t involve having to write in like this!

Being treated like I’m at school I really don’t appreciate.

i USED to love playing candy crush but I’ve lost the love for the past few months. Games constantly crashes. Don’t get enough moves to play an episode. It’s got to the point where watching paint dry is far more interesting.

i don’t know how many players need to complain before king do anything but I’m sick n tired of putting stuff on here.

you make the levels so difficult that until we say something you then decide to make that level easier. The whole thing has become a joke.

• Fran334
    Options

Yea it is definitely unfair to us

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?