⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

💌 Lives inbox - How does it work? New Update!

Options

Comments

• vinstalb
    vinstalb Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited September 2022
    Options

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules 

• Cristiane10
    Cristiane10 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Isso é ridículo mesmo, só posso jogar 20 vidas por dia e ainda por cima estipular em 200 vidas diárias também, se não atualizarem como era antes, vou desinstalar esse jogo, estou decepcionada.

• Cinders
    Cinders Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options

I did this, then replied that they are 'trying out new ideas'. I do have a response in mind, but I cba to write it

• Monette
    Monette Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Yes, I am so unimpressed with these ridiculous changes. It's about as well thought out as how Bell Media thinks things out...they don't. I finally got my free hours of boosters from playing in groups and I was on my 20th life of the day of course so got to use my hour of booster on 1 game. How thought out is that Candy Crush/King or whoever thinks this is fair and logical? Please make additional changes or at least put in an option to save boosters to another time. King, you really disappoint me :( and most of the Candy Crush community!!

• Monette
    Monette Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

I am not pleased with finally getting boosters when I am on life #20 for the day and I get the booster for one round!! Wow, that's a real bonus. To work so hard to bring up the score to get boosters only to be able to use it for a minutes due to you limiting the lives we have...and I do have spare I could use. You need to admit you goofed and improve your mess up.

• medmech
    medmech Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

What the H--? Twenty lives only? Whose idea was this one? And even if you DO have extra lives saved under the 200 limit, where the frack are they?? They disappeared! Am I going to get them back? More then likely NOT. Nor am I going to get the gold bars I managed to score in the recent contest. STILL haven't seen them. What is the blessed point of having these contests if you guys don't deliver???🤬

• teenybee
    teenybee Posts: 137 Level 2
    Options

Hete’s a ‘new idea’ for you to try out, King

How about treating your loyal players fairly.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?