⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

💌 Lives inbox - How does it work? New Update!

Comments

• Glitchy30
    Glitchy30 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited September 2022

I've seen several posts criticizing the new 20 lives limit disappear and I hardly know what to write. They were not written with lots of bad words or anything. They just wanted to raise the issue which I believe all players are reacting to. Why would I buy time-boosters when I'll run through the 20 lives +5 in like 10 minutes on a difficult level? You're not thinking this through. LET THE CRITIQUE STAY!!!

• m1tek
    m1tek Posts: 1 Newbie

Hej, do you know how to chat with someone Who works for King.com?

• caset94
    caset94 Posts: 4 Newbie

Totally agree! It’s just a way to get people to buy more lives and spend money.

I use the same on a hard level, I’m currently stuck on a hard level and because of this 20 max lives a day crap I’ve been stuck on it a lot longer then I probably would of been, it’s just not fun at all to be honest.

• Norma_Brooks
    Norma_Brooks Posts: 20 Level 2

Today for the first time ever I have run out of time to complete the Chocolate box because of this stupid new rule.

• terranova11
    terranova11 Posts: 124 Level 3

@kiara_wael , why is there no reaction from the Game Team explaining why this change has been made.

And i do not mean the same standard reaction people get...

• shellbomb78
    shellbomb78 Posts: 3 Newbie

Just wondering why extra boosters have vanished before you start a level and when you have used all moves you could get a space ship and 3 extra moves

And why limit to 20 lives a day its becoming boring now as you can't pass levels

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,593 Legend

Hello @m1tek as far as I know there aren't any ways to chat to anyone that works at King in a 'real time' way.

The best you can hope for is email, but I doubt you will get a response you like.

To email King you can just use the Help function of your game.

• Bina1983
    Bina1983 Posts: 1 Newbie

I just signed it because i wanted to give Feedback on this new 20 level thing. What a stupid idea to cut down people's live per day?! In German it says "CandyCrush - wische deinen Stress beiseite! oder "Entspanne einfach" this is not what you can do if they come up with ideas like that! When you have over 900 lives to play this just feels very stupid! Hopefully they will think about this again! Playing since more than 10 years now ...

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,593 Legend
    edited September 2022

Hi @shellbomb78 some levels do not allow the use of boosters when you start them, I think this is what you are referring to. This is normal.

If you got an UFO and three extra moves every time you had used all of your moves the game would have to be changed to make the levels more difficult to account for this.

No one knows the answer to why they have introduced a 20 life a day usage limit, or to put it another way no one believes the official response that it is has been done to make sure we share lives correctly.

• KessyH
    KessyH Posts: 49 Level 2

@terranova11

Because they don‘t care! Here it is only about profit.

Thanks King, that I now spending more time with my social contacts instead with this!

BTW: you will not get a cent from me after this change

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?