Recent CCS activities/changes are towards loosing active players. Do you agree?

PM_1978
PM_1978 Posts: 56 Level 2
edited September 2022 in Discussions

I noticed that only 20 lives can be used everyday from the lives sent by friends and also store only 200 lives. What is the reason?. Already, issues are there with F5 (one source of getting boosters). Other sources except spin wheel and daily treat machine, everything got removed. No sweet cinema, no ads for boosters/extra moves, no climb tree, no power pops, etc. Weekly race and episode gold race now a days becoming impossible since CCS make players to struggle to finish the game with reduced moves. I am actively playing for many years and crossed 12400 levels. With my experience, I am telling that now a days, each and every level we need to use boosters or additional 35 moves with 10 gold bars option. Sometimes, 35 moves also got stopped. Close all the doors and make players to go for purchase of gold bars and boosters. O.k. it may be a business strategy of CCS. But, how many people can go for purchase every level. That too, CCS is coming in a free game catagory. Sometimes, we are not enjoying with purchases since it is not sure that level will clear even after purchase. If they are bringing new, new restrictions and crushing active players like this, people will get frustrated and definitely move to other games. Only hackers will enjoy CCS. First of all they should decide whether this is free game or premium game. Saying free game and forcing people to pay for playing. I am writing this not for me... for many candy lovers who eagerly play CCS and struggle a lot. With my purchases, through offers and events somehow clearing my levels. When the time comes like I am horribly struck and not able to progress further, I will move to other game. Either they make CCS as premium game and earn money or add more exciting booster and gold bar events on weekly basis to boost active players if CCS say it's a free game. In free games, generally they earn money through ads, not through frustrating players and make them to purchase.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?