⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

💌 Lives inbox - How does it work? New Update!

Options

Comments

• taluu
    taluu Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Son gelen güncellemeyle zaten geçmediğim bölümler vardı üstüne can kullanamamayı görünce hatta 20 taneyle sınırlanınca oyun oynama isteğim kaçtı babamla karşılıklı olarak her akşam oyunu kendi telefonlarımızda oynardık ama can sınırı gelince ve bölümlerde zorlanınca gerçekten oyun oynama isteğimiz kaçtı söylesenize bu güncellemeyi hangi kafayla yaptınız hayır tek ben şikayetçi olsam bu konudan tamam ama tanıdığım herkes şikayetçi bu konudan eski hali daha güzeldi şimdi can sınırını doldurunca vay efendim yeni bir tane can dolmasını bekle hiç heyecan verici değil sizden sadece bu saçma güncellemenin eski haline dönmesini istiyordum yoksa artık isteksiz oyun oynayacağıma oyunu kaldırırım daha iyi en azından demem sinir harbim son bulur

• copas
    copas Posts: 255 Level 3
    Options

Welcome to the family

• mbmanka
    mbmanka Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I refuse to spend any more money with Candy Crush until they remove the daily limit and total game limit! I

am done!

• Tawna_Blodgett
    Tawna_Blodgett Posts: 50 Level 2
    Options

I did spend $20 on a birthday gift from my husband. The package I chose had 1 hour of free lives and 12 hours of free boosts, and it is wasted because you can't play with them unless you have lives to play!! So the free boosts are wasted and I won't get my money back of course!! I messaged them through my email, and they said it is being worked on, but I don't see anything changing anytime soon!! I feel totally ripped off!!!

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,554 Level 5
    Options
  • CandyLV
    CandyLV Posts: 156 Level 2
    Options

@QueenB Please tell me why would I buy booster package like this? No lives, no lives, no lives, therefore, no money to you King!

• Diana_Milone
    Diana_Milone Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options

On a good note I am saving money. So a win for me.

• sakhi_0310
    sakhi_0310 Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options

So many comments and no reply from King.... King where are you?..... Are you even reading these comments?

We are really tired of this.... Being weekend I like to play for sometime.... But now that is not possible because of lives restrictions....

It's a humble request please remove this restrictions of lives.... I want to play the game.... But I have decided not to play till you remove this restrictions...

Will wait for a day... If restrictions is not removed I am quitting the game permanently...

I am playing this game for years now.... And I will like to continue.... So please remove this restrictions of 20 lives

• Sharindlar
    Sharindlar Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

Saturday morning is my time to play. Normally buy one of the offers and spend a few hours of me time.

today I’ve played for 20 minutes on the same level. I have over 900 lives (although I can see there is now a lives storage limit of 200 - WHY) but I can’t play anymore as I’ve used my 20. I have never and will never buy lives.

I haven’t spent a penny on this game since lives were limited and won’t until both the limit on lives you can use and lives you can store are removed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?