⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

New levels opened

Options
Rhshankar27
Rhshankar27 Posts: 7 Level 2

i received a message saying your patience has been rewarded. New levels opened. But actually the new levels are not opened. HELP.

Best Answer

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

Hello,

Could you please let me know what level you are playing and the version of the game you have installed (1.08 for example).

Thanks,

Johnny

• Rhshankar27
    Options

I am in level 2570. Version 1.103.0

• Johnny_Ryall
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello,

This is the last available level on mobile right now.

Further levels will be released shortly!

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Rhshankar27
    Options

Completed level 2585. Waiting more than one week for new levels. This is really irritating. I don't want to play the game like this. Waiting 10 days for new levels is disgusting.

• Tina_Ina
    Tina_Ina Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited July 2017
    Options

Hello,

This is the last available level on mobile right now.

Further levels will be released shortly!

Kind regards,

Johnny

But how come that I was able to see at least another 3 to 4 episodes (30 to 40 levels) before the latest update? And I've already received boosters (3 extra draws) for level 2586 which, according to your statement, doesn't exist. How can this be?Thanks a lot for your help!
  • Johnny_Ryall
    Options

Hello,

The Candy Crush games team work incredibly hard to release new levels, I think they have done an incredible job with over 2500 levels now available to play. The levels take time to design, test and release and we don't want to rush them as they need to be perfect for our players!

New content will be available but I don't have a time for you right now. I promise that you won't have to wait too long at all!

Johnny

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?